All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

KT to Dundee if you boys go down is what I've been told.  Scott Brown to Kelty (from the area). 

Listen I'm firmly of the opinion that Nelms boobed massively in appointing McCann and McPake, both managers with no experience of being in charge of a proper first team. That and the disastrous decision to bring in McIntyre has left us in the sorry mess we are in now. 

I'm not averse to taking a punt on KT if we go down though. For a start he's doing a fine job at Kelty and first and foremost we all know what a class act he was on the park. Let's face it, if we go down a major rebuild is required and if it took us a couple of seasons to put things right I could accept that on the proviso that we returned to the top league with a real chance of making an impact. Stability is needed and KT might be just the man to provide it.

10 minutes ago, ScottyDee1893 said:

Listen I'm firmly of the opinion that Nelms boobed massively in appointing McCann and McPake, both managers with no experience of being in charge of a proper first team. That and the disastrous decision to bring in McIntyre has left us in the sorry mess we are in now. 

I'm not averse to taking a punt on KT if we go down though. For a start he's doing a fine job at Kelty and first and foremost we all know what a class act he was on the park. Let's face it, if we go down a major rebuild is required and if it took us a couple of seasons to put things right I could accept that on the proviso that we returned to the top league with a real chance of making an impact. Stability is needed and KT might be just the man to provide it.

Good post. 

I hope if he comes in he's wonderful.  Him and Geordie put in some amount of time and work into Kelty and I've no doubt he would be more than that at Dens.  

He also never wanted to leave Dundee, he found the manager a w**k (he isn't) and fell out with the hertz cunto.  Pressure got to Hartley and he changed.  They are good pals again.  

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

KT to Dundee if you boys go down is what I've been told.  Scott Brown to Kelty (from the area). 

Cant imagine him leaving Arsenal to play in the Scottish Championship but you never know

We need a manager with a decent amount of experience. With Kelty KT inherited a club in a good position, at Dundee it's an utter sh*tfest. The two positions couldn't be further apart. Maybe unpopular but TW would fit the position exactly, and could see him having a few great "discussions" with Nelms. Oh I suppose he'd never appoint such a manager, much prefers a lapdog. 

We need a manager with a decent amount of experience. With Kelty KT inherited a club in a good position, at Dundee it's an utter sh*tfest. The two positions couldn't be further apart. Maybe unpopular but TW would fit the position exactly, and could see him having a few great "discussions" with Nelms. Oh I suppose he'd never appoint such a manager, much prefers a lapdog. 

Totally agree.

1 hour ago, Twinkle said:

Cant imagine him leaving Arsenal to play in the Scottish Championship but you never know

Original KT.  Former Hibernian and Dundee Captain.   Binds us all together better than Jock Scott (legend) and Jim Duff (w**k) min xx

44 minutes ago, DieDee said:

You have a manager with experience at the moment.

Thommo would, I believe be brilliant for Dundee on and off the pitch.  He should never have been let go at us.  

Kevin Thomson is just McPake again as far as I'm concerned. He's less experience than McPake. I see no positives in appointing him at this stage other than 'he can talk' better than McPake.

Anyone reading my posts since joining in April 2019 (McIntyre debacle era) would know of my backing for all things Sir Charles of Adam. 

This mainly stems from his time playing for Mrs TCM's Stoke City and his considerable input I saw and read in the Stoke Sentinel which were always refreshingly honest and informative.

However, his constant fawning of all things The Rangers 2012 on the BBC website tonight would turn the stomach of any true dark blue.

Charlie, concentrate on getting yourself in shape physique-wise and do your supposed real club justice this season. 

If you've lost interest or can't be arsed, piss off to Govan and do whatever it is they do and stand for.

Alternatively, get your arse in gear and lead by example in the dressing room. We're bottom of the league and paying you handsomely, some of it being privately funded.

We fucking care about our club. 

I hope you do too.

Thank you.   

26 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Anyone reading my posts since joining in April 2019 (McIntyre debacle era) would know of my backing for all things Sir Charles of Adam. 

This mainly stems from his time playing for Mrs TCM's Stoke City and his considerable input I saw and read in the Stoke Sentinel which were always refreshingly honest and informative.

However, his constant fawning of all things The Rangers 2012 on the BBC website tonight would turn the stomach of any true dark blue.

Charlie, concentrate on getting yourself in shape physique-wise and do your supposed real club justice this season. 

If you've lost interest or can't be arsed, piss off to Govan and do whatever it is they do and stand for.

Alternatively, get your arse in gear and lead by example in the dressing room. We're bottom of the league and paying you handsomely, some of it being privately funded.

We fucking care about our club. 

I hope you do too.

Thank you.   

Adam has been employed to be a pundit on the Rangers v Belgrade game. Who do you want him to speak about?

We only win games when Charlie plays due to his ability on the ball (he's been involved in pretty much all the goals in games we've won) and single handedly dragged us up in the play offs.

That's not good enough for Dees though seemingly, if he dares speak about his ex club.

We've got a club full of absolute shite and people choose to go on at Adam because he speaks about Rangers. Utter bitterness and systematic of Scottish football fans. 

Alot of shite as always from Dundee FC fans. 

Thank you. 

11 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Adam has been employed to be a pundit on the Rangers v Belgrade game. Who do you want him to speak about?

We only win games when Charlie plays due to his ability on the ball (he's been involved in pretty much all the goals in games we've won) and single handedly dragged us up in the play offs.

That's not good enough for Dees though seemingly, if he dares speak about his ex club.

We've got a club full of absolute shite and people choose to go on at Adam because he speaks about Rangers. Utter bitterness and systematic of Scottish football fans. 

Alot of shite as always from Dundee FC fans. 

Thank you. 

I have wholeheartedly supported our Charles in all he does for Dundee FC. If not for him, we would not be in the top league.

However, he is currently a player, whereas I'd personally like him to be more.

A player he is though, so the least he can do is put the hours in and remain in shape to be a player for the time being. 

As for an apparent allegiance for  a bigoted organisation, I'm glad I don't suffer that bitterness which you say is systematic of Scottish football fans.

I'll remain dark blue, with our clubs best interests at heart, just as you do.

Thank you anyway.

19 hours ago, Robin.Hood said:

None of the questions. More the answers. Many thought he get at least 10th . Proof being the thread here about where teams will finish.

This is was our mentality at the start of season when we didn't strengthen our defence. It is what is at end of the day. 11th still up for grabs.... 

I'll bow out of this one as I don't have a clue what you are saying in that first part.

Agree on the last sentence though.