All things Dundee FC

I wish everyone affected a speedy recovery. It really fucked up my uncle and nearly took his life. He's still suffering from the after affects.

Regarding the game, I assume the SPFL will spin their wheel about what outcome will be applied?

11 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Regarding the game, I assume the SPFL will spin their wheel about what outcome will be applied?

Lol, there's no chance this affects the game going ahead. They'll just make us put Dave Mackay on the bench again if worst comes to worst.

"And, as a result, some members of the squad missed out against Hibernian due to isolation periods. Testing ahead of tomorrow's match at Fir Park has returned another positive case and, as a result, a further five players have been identified as close contacts and some further players will have to isolate as a result."

Players who are triple vaccinated and testing negative even if they have been identified as close contacts do not need to self-isolate.

Sounds like we have players that have chosen not to get vaccinated and are dropping the whole club it it. Another case of lack of professionalism? If we play and lose on the back of this.....

54 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Sounds like we have players that have chosen not to get vaccinated and are dropping the whole club it it. Another case of lack of professionalism? If we play and lose on the back of this.....

Quite simply the fact is that most players are thick as pig shit.

1 hour ago, DieDee said:

"And, as a result, some members of the squad missed out against Hibernian due to isolation periods. Testing ahead of tomorrow's match at Fir Park has returned another positive case and, as a result, a further five players have been identified as close contacts and some further players will have to isolate as a result."

Players who are triple vaccinated and testing negative even if they have been identified as close contacts do not need to self-isolate.

Do we actually know this? Although less likely it is still extremely easy to get COVID, particularly Omicron, with the vaccine, it just tends to be milder when you do get it. 

On 03/03/2022 at 21:02, RawB93 said:

I was honestly so angry when I learned Kevin McD knocked us back due to the set up not being professional enough. That's the bare fucking minimum I'd expect from our club.

Maybe it was also the thought of trying to set up chances for players of the calibre of Alex Jakubiak next season in the Championship.

Before we get too soft over the memories of James McPake, the above 'striker' was signed by him as Kane Hemmings immediate replacement, lol.

To be honest, since initially attending Dens Park in 1975 as a young lad, I can honestly say my interest now is seriously fucking lacking, I wonder why this is Mr Nelms?

Mark McGhee as our manager, FFS, this is a joke, right?

For those who have not seen Alex Jakubiak actually play, including Partick Thistle fans, image supplied below. (Not on the park obviously).

2096285890_OIP(15).jpg.1d35e1bd8c7cb45c027ef98a3db1ea59.jpg   

Maybe it was also the thought of trying to set up chances for players of the calibre of Alex Jakubiak next season in the Championship.
Before we get too soft over the memories of James McPake, the above 'striker' was signed by him as Kane Hemmings immediate replacement, lol.
To be honest, since initially attending Dens Park in 1975 as a young lad, I can honestly say my interest now is seriously fucking lacking, I wonder why this is Mr Nelms?
For those who have not seen Alex Jakubiak actually play, including Partick Thistle fans, image supplied below. (Not on the park obviously).

I feel the same bro. Although to be honest I quite enjoyed Wednesday as I’ve not been in Dens for a wee while. Not like the old days though, excitement, anticipation, hope - all gone.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Won the game for Partick tonight when he came on, for what it's worth.

Thank you.

30 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

BBC are saying it was Holty. Another half decent player hounded out imo by some fans who don’t know better.

Holty scored, but Jakubiak was ripping their defence.

All good fucks Billy Dodds.

Thank tou.

Get McGhee in as striker and his jaw will play right wing ..... sorted it for you.

Can empathise with your shitty situation but rules surrounding covid were clarified in the wake of what happened to us with Killie and St Mirren last season. SPFL decided to make it clear that clubs should do everything you can to mitigate transmission as the fixtures will be fulfilled or forfeited. It kinda banks on footballers not being wallopers which is a bigger ask than getting them to adhere to FACTS.

9 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Nathan Ralph shite too iyho?

Nope I liked Nathan, he got dogs abuse in his first game subbed a5 half time , slagged on here and other sites , only to be found out later he was carrying an injury that day , when he came back fully fit he was very good , but not near as good as Lockwood