All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

That's us fucked now. The McPake legacy comes home to roost yet again. Need a major clear out unfortunately, from top to bottom.

We'll struggle in the Championship imho with some of these players I'm afraid.

To Mark McGhee, yes fucking underwhelmed with your appointment, how dare us eh?

Well done again John Nelms, commendably consistent in fairness with your ineptitude.

Relegation regards

There needs to be a stance held come the summer, nobody buys season tickets until the fans are listened to. It won't happen because people are sentimental and care too much for the club, but it's the only way to get those in charge to communicate with us, especially when they've sent us down to the Championship again with no fight.

I know we disagree on most things but I think everyone would agree that McMullan & McCowan have been two bright spots this season overall, and McGinn has been a decent addition overall.

So McGhee goes with a ludicrous 5-3-2 formation.

No Adam, no McGinn, no McCowan, no McMullan.

Zero creativity, zero width.

Focus on the defence he says, what was the plan leaving Cammy one on one with Nouble time and time again? Fair enough, give McGhee & Rusk the benefit of the doubt on that one, but after we'd conceded our first or even our second, there was still nothing done to rectify that situation.

That was worse than the County game for me. The plan was ripped up from the 20th minute when they reverted to one of McPake's old formations to go to complete damage limitation from there on in.

And yet, whilst today is largely on McGhee, ultimately, it's on Nelms for sacking McPake in February and appointing a new manager at a horrific time. Our season was salavageable if our man in the stand that's on the big bucks had a spine and sacked McPake and got a new man, following a proper recruitment process in time for the January window.

49 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Just saw on the live stream a young lad holding his phone in front of Mark McGhee at full time in the stand.

Then witnessed 64 year old Mark McGhee snap in response to him, classy!

Time to go John Nelms, the whole set up is now an embarrassment. 

Regards 

Not again 

Only the 2nd game in my life I have left early (The first one being the Ross County defeat). Really feel so indifferent about the club just now. Certain players looked like they really couldn't give a flying f**k today, no wonder with a fuckin youth coach and a moron in charge of them. Nelms and Strachan have really made a c**t of this whole thing. We should have pushed the boat out and tried to get Martindale. But it's all too late now, we are stuck with this fuckin nugget till our relegation.

I will keep going to games because I have a season ticket but I'm pretty much done with them this season. It's just been farce after farce and after 40 years of this shite I'm really ground down.