All things Dundee FC

Just now, K.T said:

What player have we lost to United? Don’t think people are desperate to have Strachan round though, most probably forgotten he’s here.

Our youth teams are also not filled with giants.  We've got two boys from our team in with Dundee atm and they're fucking midgets.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why are so many Dundee fans still behind Strachan?

He's turned your youth teams into land of the giants and you've absolutely lost a player to United who'll be a first teamer in the next 6/7 years, he spends half his time working for Celtic, and he's now persuaded the club to sack McPake and hire McGhee, presumably because they're friendly.

Like I don't get, at all, why he escapes any criticism and folk are still desperate to have him around.

Okay who flew the nest and is gonna be a fantastic success at the Durty Arab Bazturds then 

The only way this makes any sense....

Get rid of McPake before he gets relegated, also does him a favour of not having a relegation on his CV.

Bring in a Strachan/McGhee team in the short term to shit fest our way out of relegation.

Bring in Ross for the start of next season, because he has some kind of clause with his Hibs contract that he can't manage another team in the league this season.

This is the only way I can see it makes any glint of sense.

18 hours ago, stu2910 said:

You must be new here.

I was setting it up for something. I didn't realise how bad he was going to get it.

Why the f**k did they wait till a couple of weeks after the transfer window? Or has Strachan been making the signings? 🙈.

The Dees are definitely box office, incredible twists and turns all round. 

25 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Get rid of McPake before he gets relegated, also does him a favour of not having a relegation on his CV.

Bring in a Strachan/McGhee team in the short term to shit fest our way out of relegation.

Bring in Ross for the start of next season, because he has some kind of clause with his Hibs contract that he can't manage another team in the league this season.

What clause is that? I'd feel a bit better with McGhee (slightly) if it meant we could feasibly get Ross in the summer. 

46 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Curious why Ross has applied for the Aberdeen post with such a clause as he has applied for it.

I'm pretty sure no such clause exists.

When a club sacks a manager, it's the manager who has the upper hand in negotiations. They would never agree to a clause that puts restrictions on their potential future employment. 

2 minutes ago, The Master said:

I'm pretty sure no such clause exists.

When a club sacks a manager, it's the manager who has the upper hand in negotiations. They would never agree to a clause that puts restrictions on their potential future employment. 

You could have this clause put in as part of your agreed pay off.

But, I'm just guessing, and hoping, and clutching.

18 hours ago, Twinkle said:

Gutted for him. Only person to have played in and also managed a Dundee team that have been pumped 6-2 from the Tangerines. Farewell

Tbf he also scored the goal that imo set the wheels in motion for the Dabs to be relegated so he'll always be a hero for that.