All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

TBF Musonda is raw as f**k, he wouldn't cope in the top flight yet IMO.

We've got Cammy Kerr & Christie Elliott as our RB options.

You've got James Brown.

United are playing that Freeman.

Combine those 4 RB's together and Musonda is still better.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've got Cammy Kerr & Christie Elliott as our RB options.

You've got James Brown.

United are playing that Freeman.

Combine those 4 RB's together and Musonda is still better.

What?

Musonda isnt a right back.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What?

Musonda isnt a right back.

He's played LB, CB and RB. I was using RB as a glaring example of where teams are weak.

If you want to use his predominant position then he's better than Liam Fontaine and certainly looks better than that Dan Cleary based on his performance the other night.

At LB, he's better than Cammy Kerr or Jordan Marshall.

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's played LB, CB and RB. I was using RB as a glaring example of where teams are weak.

If you want to use his predominant position then he's better than Liam Fontaine and certainly looks better than that Dan Cleary based on his performance the other night.

At LB, he's better than Cammy Kerr or Jordan Marshall.

Hes a boat, he cant turn. Any top flight winger is ripping him apart at full back.

Hes fine as a CB because he can bully folk but again, against top flight defences he gets exposed a lot as he'll follow strikers into midfield and doesn't have the agility to recover.

Theres potential there but hes 24 and still plays like a kid, unless hes magically improved in the past month, so its unlikely he'll fulfil it in the top flight just yet.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes a boat, he cant turn. Any top flight winger is ripping him apart at full back.

Hes fine as a CB because he can bully folk but again, against top flight defences he gets exposed a lot as he'll follow strikers into midfield and doesn't have the agility to recover.

Theres potential there but hes 24 and still plays like a kid, unless hes magically improved in the past month, so its unlikely he'll fulfil it in the top flight just yet.

Get aff yer Wyscout pish and actually watch players.

He's not a 'boat' at all. Players like Lee Ashcroft are boats.

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Who the f**k do you think you are?

Just remember you're a scrawny wee fanny who had fell asleep and posted (your own words) about the state you were in at the ripe old time of 19 15 on the day of Saints winning the double.

Muppet.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Get aff yer Wyscout pish and actually watch players.

I did, on WyScout, before we signed Cleary and I was just browsing through potential RCB options out of boredom.

He is a boat. Drag him into midfield, spin, and hes fucked unless he grabs you.

A monster of a CB who looks impressive but hes not figured out when to go and when to stay yet, once he learns that he could be great, but theres no guarantee he ever will since hes missed out on so many years of development.

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, Berti_Dee said:

Paul McGinn would be a definite improvement on Kerr and is several steps above Elliot. 

Can’t believe none of us predicted Lamie signing up. Surely there are better options out there than him. 

Kerr's been better at LB this season than Marshall. 

Let's just get Lamie in. See he was player of the match in Motherwells draw at Ibrox earlier in the season. None of our donkeys would manage that feat.

An out and out full back is essential now, if we can get Rudden in aswell that'll be all the positions I asked for. Finish it off with a 6 month Griff deal.

McGinn and Chapman must start tomorrow. You cannot be throwing Chapman straight into the derby. Let's see what he's made of.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Aw FFS. I've always thought Ricki Lamie is utter shite. Course we sign him. 

This time last year he had more bad games than good when he was playing. 

To be fair this season he has had more good games than bad. Also a threat from dead ball situations.

Would have been happy to have him sign on again. So may well prove to be a decent signing. Best pals with Declan Gallacher so maybe he will end up with you also 😁.

Best he goes now. Last season two bubblies and a bottle of ginger would do it. This season 1 litre of Cream soda and multi pack of Wrigleys juicy fruit or you can wait till summer to the bold Ricki. 

Not too bothered about the postponement tbqhwy, now McPake can get back on the phones and sign some bloody players for the Derby.

I’m disappointed because I was really looking forward to going, hope springs eternal. However it is as windy as f**k and it would have been an utter lottery. You wonder if we were looking for this to give more time to get players in.