All things Dundee FC

If Kerr and McGowan start tonight in a loss how many times over the years will they have contributed to utterly diabolical sides? Unfortunately we have no choice with Kerr.

Mullen has been playing pathetic for a month and doesn't warrant a start.

McMullen and McCowan should start with whoever doesn't perform replaced by McGinn and subsequently dropped for St Mirren.

Sweeney needs to start performing aswell, remembering at home against Rangers he looked unbelievable, however there's no consistency. There's an able player in there though somewhere - the same can't be said for a few others.

Legzdins has cost us too much this season, why does Lawlor not deserve a chance? No stats can cover the fact Bain and Dieng were better. Deings now performing superbly with QPR and was another victim of Dundee FC and McIntyres tenure.

I'd be going tonight with:

Lawlor

Mulligan McGhee Sweeney Kerr

McMull Byrne Adam Ando McCowan

Griffiths

No 10 role for McGowan as he's played over years in constant failures - hes not the man to get us out this mess. Keep the midfield 3 compact as we know what St Johnstone play like. Fight like f**k.

I'll be there tonight, start of a massive week which simply has to see the end of McPake when it goes wrong. All the best McPake this is the final stop on the  depressing road to nowhere.

Thank you.

If Kerr and McGowan start tonight in a loss how many times over the years will they have contributed to utterly diabolical sides? Unfortunately we have no choice with Kerr.
Mullen has been playing pathetic for a month and doesn't warrant a start.
McMullen and McCowan should start with whoever doesn't perform replaced by McGinn and subsequently dropped for St Mirren.
Sweeney needs to start performing aswell, remembering at home against Rangers he looked unbelievable, however there's no consistency. There's an able player in there though somewhere - the same can't be said for a few others.
Legzdins has cost us too much this season, why does Lawlor not deserve a chance? No stats can cover the fact Bain and Dieng were better. Deings now performing superbly with QPR and was another victim of Dundee FC and McIntyres tenure.
I'd be going tonight with:
Lawlor
Mulligan McGhee Sweeney Kerr
McMull Byrne Adam Ando McCowan
Griffiths
No 10 role for McGowan as he's played over years in constant failures - hes not the man to get us out this mess. Keep the midfield 3 compact as we know what St Johnstone play like. Fight like f**k.
I'll be there tonight, start of a massive week which simply has to see the end of McPake when it goes wrong. All the best McPake this is the final stop on the  depressing road to nowhere.
Thank you.

As usual you’ve made your feelings perfectly clear!

I think he’ll go with Kerr and Elliot as he’ll see it as too risky to go with the young lad - I’d probably play McGinn and Kerr if McGinn thought he could do a decent job at LB. I also think he’ll go with Mullen for his work rate. I’d drop Adam, like being a man down, and replace him with either Gowser or Chapman if he’s looked good. If Chapman looked really good drop Ando too and go with Griffiths and Mullen up front.

6 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I think he’ll go with Kerr and Elliot as he’ll see it as too risky to go with the young lad - I’d probably play McGinn and Kerr if McGinn thought he could do a decent job at LB. I also think he’ll go with Mullen for his work rate. I’d drop Adam, like being a man down, and replace him with either Gowser or Chapman if he’s looked good. If Chapman looked really good drop Ando too and go with Griffiths and Mullen up front.

Yeah, I am for dropping Adam too, he has contributed very little of late.

22 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’m maybe reading your comment wrong but McGinn isn’t a fullback unless you’re talking about playing him in front of Kerr who’d be left back. 

The signings of McGinn and Chapman if he’s any good should limit Gowser’s playing time to the last half hour of games which he can have a really good impact on. 

Says alot about the fans torment with our defence that an international winger is being fitted into left back in folks teams. We really are that desperate.

Onto tonight, as it gets closer the reality is this is a massive game. It'd be class if Dundee could actually show up and cut these diddies 5 points adrift. Would be a real boost for ourselves before further massive games too.

Come on Dundee for once just get the job done when we need it. If you want fans to come back Nelms these are the sorts of weeks where we need something back.

Cmon the dees.

Thank you.

Speaking of Letheren.
Here's my controversial opinion - his save against Dumbarton wasn't that good. Important but not amazing.

Ach I’d give it more credit than “wasn’t that good”. Considering the circumstances; you reckon Bain would have saved it?