All things Dundee FC

I've read that Adam misses the Derby due to booking against Livi. Why does he miss the Derby when we have 2 league games before then?

Apologies if I'm being thick but surely an accumulation of bookings would mean he would miss one of these games?

8 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

I've read that Adam misses the Derby due to booking against Livi. Why does he miss the Derby when we have 2 league games before then?

Apologies if I'm being thick but surely an accumulation of bookings would mean he would miss one of these games?

I think it's because prior to the games being rescheduled the Livi game was immediately followed by the Derby, so technically it is the "next" match.

37 minutes ago, SpiderDee said:

Suspension won't kick in until 14 days after he received the yellow card.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Cannot possibly turn down Scotty Allan at this point in time. 

If we take him on and include McGinn as an option as a number 10, that's 10, yes 10 centre mids. But only 1 natural left back.

Adam

Byrne 

McGowan 

McGhee 

Anderson

Robertson

Mulligan 

Chapman

McGinn 

Allan

Edited by johnnydun

If we take him on and include McGinn as an option as a number 10, that's 10, yes 10 centre mids. But only 1 natural left back.
Adam
Byrne 
McGowan 
McGhee 
Anderson
Robertson
Mulligan 
Chapman
McGinn 
Allan
Seriously? [emoji23]

I just find this whole season mental. We're to now be relying on 3 players in their 30s (one or whom is embarrassingly unfit) to dig us out of a hole, the only teams around us in the table have already given us a couple of absolute rinsings and our idiot manager has failed to identify and sign a single defender in the first 25 fucking days of a transfer window.

Fucking wild.

12 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Adam

Byrne 

McGowan 

McGhee 

Anderson

Robertson

Mulligan 

Chapman

McGinn 

Allan

I want absolutely none of them bar Scotty Fucking Allan. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Seriously? emoji23.png

I just find this whole season mental. We're to now be relying on 3 players in their 30s (one or whom is embarrassingly unfit) to dig us out of a hole, the only teams around us in the table have already given us a couple of absolute rinsings and our idiot manager has failed to identify and sign a single defender in the first 25 fucking days of a transfer window.

Fucking wild.

It's fuckin madness!

The midfield was the area that needed no work. We need a consistent goal scorer and a whole new defence.

What does he do, get rid of a striker and bring in a shitload of midfielders and, if rumours are true, he is looking at another keeper.

We have 3 poor full backs, one is injured, so down to 2 right footed full backs, 3 natural centre backs, 1 is injured so down to 2, but nevermind, Griffiths had a good game eh?

He has fuckin lost it.

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Adam

Byrne 

McGowan 

McGhee 

Anderson

Robertson

Mulligan 

Chapman

McGinn 

Allan

Bring in Kevin McDonald too.

If we go down, let's go down not caring about defence and all about 'total' football.

The Derry's twitter controller is on one today. A tweet of McGinn saying we will wear the third kit, then a separate tweet saying Niall will wear number 77.

Loving everyone replying to STFU until we sign a defender. 

Hopefully a keeper next. I want seeeeeethe. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

The Derry's twitter controller is on one today. A tweet of McGinn saying we will wear the third kit, then a separate tweet saying Niall will wear number 77.

I want you to tease a defender deal only to announce a Fontaine extension.

Guest Wieghortsnut
3 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

77? Year of his birth?