All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Respect to McPake if his plan is to just steal all the players St Johnstone want. Wouldn't be surprised if McPake chucks a PCA at Alan Forrest since he's wanted him in the past too.

It'll maybe be Motherwell who take him. Seems to be one or the other just now.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Respect to McPake if his plan is to just steal all the players St Johnstone want. Wouldn't be surprised if McPake chucks a PCA at Alan Forrest since he's wanted him in the past too.

Here Ludo, you’re out of order on that other site to the ‘boy’ 😂😂👍

Think Rudden is a good signing for you. Don't think he's the man to lift you out of the dogfight this year and he absolutely is not a target man, he needs one next to him to do that side of it but he has a lot of potential and a lot of first team football under his belt for his age. Thought he could have waited until the summer to assess his options.

Great signing of a young 'un, certainly a step in the right direction imho. Well done to all concerned.

Personally I'd prefer the announcement of Jack Ross, however you really do have to admire the Americans' backing of their chosen one!

Blind faith and hope it's rewarded, fingers crossed and all that.

More signings please, we need them, plus also add a coach to the management team who knows the craic.  This is required mainly due to fact James and Dave tactically still do not know their collective arse from a hole in the ground. 

Thank you.  

35 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No, can you elaborate?

There's a video doing the rounds of a guy (it was Wednesday tbf) being 'caught' at the top floor window wanking. It's obvious that he's just a wrong 'un - as is the guy videoing it. 

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Had a wee peak and nosey at the above Twitter feed and read also tomorrow will be 25 years since we lost Billy McKenzie of The Associates.

Met and chatted to him around 1995 through my work on a site enquiry visit. Truly lovely charming feller and although I've been into The Smiths for longer than I care to remember I didn't realise at the time 'William It Was Really Nothing ' by The Smiths was supposedly written about him.

Anyway, have a good weekend all.

293613702_OIP(14).jpg.c18d48ff8b2dbd27b0c711650c77cb18.jpg

Edited by This Charming Man

Had a wee peak and nosey at the above Twitter feed and read also tomorrow will be 25 years since we lost Billy McKenzie of The Associates.
Met and chatted to him around 1995 through my work on a site enquiry visit. Truly lovely charming feller and although I've been into The Smiths for longer than I care to remember I didn't realise at the time 'William It Was Really Nothing ' by The Smiths was supposedly written about him.
Anyway, have a good weekend all.
293613702_OIP(14).jpg.c18d48ff8b2dbd27b0c711650c77cb18.jpg

Sure I read once that Billy had a song called “Stephen, It Was Really Something” in response to Moz.