All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Charlie Adam what's yer opinion on what happened with him? 

When he was drink driving do you think he gave any f**k about anyone nevermind the club ? Captain of the team, lead by example? 

Paul McGowan had what 5 assault charges? I could be havering but was a good few. Again people look up to him.

Just bin everyone who is a c**t and made a mistake ? 

If you played in the same team as a player who knew that you only had 11 players for a game, and that player went out and made himself deliberately unavailable for that game, would you respect him?

Edited by deegolf

Just now, deegolf said:

No idea what you’re on about. Good night

I gave you basic questions regarding Adam and McGowan.

Just when you are ready. 

If we are binning Cummings for being a complete dick like you said. We don't sign Griffiths as he has clearly shown he does not give two fucks.

Adam we should be binning as he never thought of us or gave two fucks when he decided his best option was to step into his car. drunk.

McGowan that ship has sailed as we stuck by him but many times does it take in charges for us not to stick by him? The bit I hate the most of McGowan is spittint at someone. What a complete c**t of a human.

But right now we are struggling with players and Mcpakes thinks we have a strong squad currently.... 

I’ve set it before but I’d have got rid of the whole lot. Gowser, Adam, Cummings and Griffiths. You can have an odd rascal in the organisation but they’ve got to know where the boundaries are and it’s down the feckin road if you cross them. No exceptions. You can’t built a team around selfish c***s, you’re wasting your time.
Look at Man U and Pogba. Fergie would have got rid. Whereas nobody fucks about under Pep.

7 hours ago, deegolf said:

If you played in the same team as a player who knew that you only had 11 players for a game, and that player went out and made himself deliberately unavailable for that game, would you respect him?

"Deliberately unavailable" 

He went on the pish, two days before a game. 

Rocket. 

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I think what is irking me us that we have a run of games coming up against the lower half teams that could make or break our season.

Livi away
St Johnstone away
St Mirren at home
United at home
County away

Yet we've done f**k all about the biggest weakness in our team - our defence.

Hasn't Mcpake came out before tonight's game saying he is happy with the squad we have ? Or along those lines. 

Defence we know about, I said at start of season if our midfield n strike force are teckle then long as we out score abody we would be fine. However this isn't the case either. 🤔 

1 minute ago, FFC 1876 said:

Apologies if this has been asked but Paul Watson was seemingly on trial with you lot. Anything came of it or has he been sent packing?

He's offski, Scott Burns is reporting that Accies, Ayr Utd and QoS are all vying for his services.

21 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

Apologies if this has been asked but Paul Watson was seemingly on trial with you lot. Anything came of it or has he been sent packing?

McPake in his pre-match interview saying he doesn't want to settle for players that don't have a club at this stage.

Basically saying he was shite.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

McPake in his pre-match interview saying he doesn't want to settle for players that don't have a club at this stage.

Basically saying he was shite.

He may be shite but he's not on par with Ben Hall or Brad Mckay. 

On a side note I hope Jakubiak pushes on for you lot in the second half of this season. Really good player who seems to have been unfortunate with injuries last year. 

Edited by FFC 1876

4 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I think what is irking me us that we have a run of games coming up against the lower half teams that could make or break our season.

Livi away
St Johnstone away
St Mirren at home
United at home
County away

Yet we've done f**k all about the biggest weakness in our team - our defence.

County’s at home

15 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It's mainly the fact he's not as good as is being made out for me rather than the above.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder stuff.

I don't mind him but out of our two party guy wasters, I'd prefer to take the punt on Griffiths. Understand why others would rather Cummings though.

Bored today, so looked at the league record of Griffiths, and Cummings this season. 

Griffiths 735 minutes 2 goals

Cummings 632 minutes 3 goals

Not a very good return from either IMO