All things Dundee FC

5 minutes ago, Empty It said:
22 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
As GMan says, here's where the Kennedy rumour has came from:

Banter Boys seems a very credible source.

I forgot that rumours have to come from traditional journalists that write for the likes of The Sun to be credible.

I forgot that rumours have to come from traditional journalists that write for the likes of The Sun to be credible.
Tbf I'd trust Banter Boys before I trusted the ragtops and their usual linking Rangers/Celtic to their nearest opponents star player.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Tbf I'd trust Banter Boys before I trusted the ragtops and their usual linking Rangers/Celtic to their nearest opponents star player.

It is a very weak group chat name tbf!

It would be more believable if there wasn't the quote about Dundee being the only side interested in him.

St Mirren have wanted him for about a year now.

1 hour ago, Robin.Hood said:

Tbf next thing I expect is a few more players to be given new contracts 😞

Aberdeen are trying to add him into the deal for them take McGrath this window, by all accounts McGrath is going to them regardless.

We had Matty Kennedy in with us for a few days before the window shut last time but the club pulled the plug as he wasn’t fit and had a back injury.

2 hours ago, Crawford said:

So we have 9 days to go until our next game. Any chance of someone being signed soon so we can get some training time in James?

Yes.

I think (with no info or knowledge whatsoever) we'll see our first signing tomorrow.