All things Dundee FC

14 minutes ago, K.T said:

What does it say? I can’t see without signing up 

Try it now, hopefully you'll be able to read it

https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thecourier.co.uk%2Ffp%2Fsport%2Ffootball%2F2887482%2Fdundee-transfer-news-james-mcpake-close-adding-new-faces%2F

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Not sure how to feel really. He’s been a loyal servant, we are usually better when he’s in the team - but maybe that’s says more about the team.

Got to say I feel the same but probably think he is good to have in the squad.  23 games this season, 2 goals and 1 assist is hardly inspiring for an attacking midfielder though.

I'd say the same about Cammy, can play across the back and has a great attitude, a decent squad player. 20 games, 1 assist is a terrible return for a modern day full-back and add to that we have conceded loads, it's hardly inspiring that he starts every week.

If we are giving contracts because someone is enthusiastic and shouts then sign me up please.

Surely the first question on any transfer should be 'Is he better than what we've got?' because if he isn't then what's the point signing him? Hopefully we add better players this month.

Guest Wieghortsnut
16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've defended Griffiths for a while but... Time to f**k off Sparky.

Welcome home Kano.

I feel warm and fuzzy inside

19 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Interesting!! No way it will be us though?

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I've defended Griffiths for a while but... Time to f**k off Sparky.

Welcome home Kano.

2 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

I feel warm and fuzzy inside

don’t get my hopes up, I’m fragile today.

1 minute ago, D TOTAL said:

don’t get my hopes up, I’m fragile today.

If an English football club claims they've received an offer they can't refuse for a player, there's only 2 teams in Scotland that could have offered it, so that's pretty much that.

Spoiler

But maybe...

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

If an English football club claims they've received an offer they can't refuse for a player, there's only 2 teams in Scotland that could have offered it, so that's pretty much that.

Reveal hidden contents

But maybe...

Tbf this would be such a dundee thing to do, would also explain the bargain basement players we are looking at

bobs burgers grasping at straws GIF

Edited by D TOTAL

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Hide contents

But maybe...

I've said this elsewhere but here's my far fetched, insanely hopeful, borderline deluded thought that keeps the plan alive.

He loves a clause. He left midway through his contract with our well wishes. Perhaps, we said we'll put in a clause once your head is right and we are in the Prem, mon back.

Their manager JFH said they've had to accept it... he didn't say it was too good to turn down.

Welcome home Kane 'Clause' Hemmings.

2 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

Dee fans being a bit deluded here....it is not us in for Kano

Burton lads on their forum seem to think it is Salford  with a fee of at least 100 to 150k

Geat real

Don't think anyone genuinely believes it's us tbh. But if it's only 100k then that's just 6 month of saved Griffiths wages.

Edited by Ludo*1

2 minutes ago, Denspark1893 said:

Dee fans being a bit deluded here....it is not us in for Kano

Burton lads on their forum seem to think it is Salford  with a fee of at least 100 to 150k

Geat real

Salford are such a vile little team.