All things Dundee FC

10 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

if the big declan rumour turns out to be a lot of shite..you can blame my young lad it was him who told me and me who put it on TDB forum 🤣

😂😂😂 slaps will need to be dished out!

Granted he’s got people talking in an otherwise quiet few weeks. 

Edited by Yenitit

Memo to Tim Keyes and your under-performing understudy John Nelms, and I am sincerely trying to keep within a palatable financial budget.

• Recall Josh Mulligan (19) from Peterhead FC. 
  • Terminate with immediate effect Leigh Griffiths (41) agreement and retain Jason Cummings (26).   
  • Sign Kyle Lafferty (34), initial 6 month deal, option for extension if still a proven goalscorer at our level. 
  • Sign, (initially on loan) Declan Gallagher (30), option to make permanent. (Stephen Glass, FFS, clueless). 
  • Sign Jamie McCart (24) on pca. Make permanent before month end, the cultivators will want him off the payroll obvs.
  • Arrange arrival asap of Greg Stewart (32) late March.  If not possible, Scott Allan (30) on 6 month loan deal.   
  • Biggest long term saving imho, bin James McPake and employ a manager capable of using our existing or potential resources.
  • Announce still available, Jack Ross please.

Thank you.

As stated in my previous posts, we do not own the club, hence the above management change will not occur anytime soon.

5 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Memo to Tim Keyes and your under-performing understudy John Nelms, and I am sincerely trying to keep within a palatable financial budget.

• Terminate with immediate effect Leigh Griffiths (41) agreement and retain Jason Cummings (26).   
  • Sign Kyle Lafferty (34), initial 6 month deal, option for extension if still a proven goalscorer at our level. 
  • Sign, (initially on loan) Declan Gallagher (30), option to make permanent. (Stephen Glass, FFS, clueless). 
  • Sign Jamie McCart (24) on pca. Make permanent before month end, the cultivators will want him off the payroll obvs.
  • Arrange arrival asap of Greg Stewart (32) late March.  If not possible, Scott Allan (30) on 6 month loan deal.   
  • Biggest long term saving imho, bin James McPake and employ a manager capable of using our existing or potential resources.

Thank you.

As stated in my previous posts, we do not own the club, hence the above management change will not occur anytime soon.

Not just a charming man but a knowledgeable man as well! 

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We are needing a creative midfielder to link midfield and our strikers, especially any time Charlie is out, and it seems Chapman could fill that role. By a mile the most interesting link with actual legs to it.

We need a new Canadian hero after not seeing Nicolas Hamilton in action. 

McPake on Griffiths' loan & break clause situation:

"We're in discussions at the minute regarding that as a club internally and externally with Celtic as well. A decision will be made tomorrow."

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2886849/leigh-griffiths-dundee-set-to-decide-on-future-of-celtic-loanee-in-next-24-hours/

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

36 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Not just a charming man but a knowledgeable man as well! 

Maybe in the electrical industry at one time, however frequenting Dens Park since the late 70's is an education of a different sort, lol.

Thank you though for the kind comment.

Regards 

Guest Wieghortsnut
4 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Maybe in the electrical industry at one time, however frequenting Dens Park since the late 70's is an education of a different sort, lol.

Thank you though for the kind comment.

Regards 

Its character building going to dens, we become better and stronger men

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Thank you.

Agree with most of this but do you really think recalling Mulligan who is playing week in week out to come and play in a disjointed team fighting relegation is the best idea for his development?

He's earning alot of praise at Peterhead and is one of the few players you could look three/four years down the line and think he might be contributing.

His time will come sooner than later, but for me he has to stay out on loan the rest of the season. 

I'll be very disappointed if i see him come back unless McPake believes he can start every single week. 

Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Agree with most of this but do you really think recalling Mulligan who is playing week in week out to come and play in a disjointed team fighting relegation is the best idea for his development?

He's earning alot of praise at Peterhead and is one of the few players you could look three/four years down the line and think he might be contributing.

His time will come sooner than later, but for me he has to stay out on loan the rest of the season. 

I'll be very disappointed if i see him come back unless McPake believes he can start every single week. 

Thank you. 

I respect your opinion regarding the above. However the young man as you say has received rave reviews at central defence, right back, right wing back and indeed midfield duties whilst on loan. 

I recall Tosh MacKinlay, Stewart McKimmie, Robert Geddes, Iain Ferguson, Ray Stephen and Ian Redford etc all being first team regulars at that age. If he's good enough, he's surely old enough.

Whether the current manager would know how to deploy him is a separate matter completely.

Regards.

Cran now saying McPake has said there is nothing in the Ambrose rumour and someone posted on TDF that Watson is unlikely to be signed as we need someone to contribute now and he's well off the pace.

We have 2 more Covid cases, Cummings has been training very well according to McPake, no-one has came in for him but the Courier still paints it as him leaving this month and finally, Watson is 'just training' and isn't on trial.

12 hours ago, Yenitit said:

McPake said on Radio Scotland before the recent Aberdeen game that Marshall was such a huge player for us 🤦🏻‍♂️

Right enough, would say he's cost us more goals this season than any of his team-mates. Huge impact