All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

From what I know, the Chapman one sounds legit and we're not the only Scottish club who've been in touch, but the Ambrose one I haven't heard anything about apart from what's been posted on here or TDB. I like Cran and would really hope he's getting some actual info before releasing any articles. I think we would've seen something official already on Ambrose if that was the case, as he's been discussed far more than Chapman.

Yeah I hope so re the Chapman one too.

Cran should be better than that but just wondered since all these articles came out after they'd been mentioned on here first and as a club we have been pretty tight lipped about signings. Figured he could be struggling for headlines.

10 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Yeah I hope so re the Chapman one too.

Cran should be better than that but just wondered since all these articles came out after they'd been mentioned on here first and as a club we have been pretty tight lipped about signings. Figured he could be struggling for headlines.

If you’ve not checked out Chapman’s YouTube promotional video then advise not too. On the upside some of our duds had more than decent ones. 

2 minutes ago, locheedee said:

Awwwh ffs, please don't let him be another Nicholas Hamilton 🤦🏻‍♂️

About 20 seconds in was a clip of him doing a back heel with no one near him and on an AstroTurf American Football pitch with 2 goals chucked on it and I just put it off and  thought nah f**k this 😂 

Boy might end up a star!

6 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

About 20 seconds in was a clip of him doing a back heel with no one near him and on an AstroTurf American Football pitch with 2 goals chucked on it and I just put it off and  thought nah f**k this 😂 

Boy might end up a star!

Is that the video from 8 years ago? I wouldn't be reading too much into that, his MLS play will be what's worth looking at.

39 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Is that the video from 8 years ago? I wouldn't be reading too much into that, his MLS play will be what's worth looking at.

There’s not much out there about Chapman. Only had a quick look right enough, did notice he scored a good goal in May 2018 😂 the few clips I watched he was well advanced for a midfielder running beyond his teammates. The old promotional video was enough for me. After a highlight being a sclaffed shot then the back heel that was me done with searching for any more. 

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:
Other than the fact he's past it, was never very good in the first place and is an ex-DAB, I'm against this one due to the fact he's a vile, wee rodent. Pumping yer teammates missus is just bang out of order and I realise we are evidently quite a forgiving bunch due to our Prison 11 we are trying to build, but that's just scumbag material IMO.

He's a total w****r - my daughter is best friend with his ex-wife - he was a total c**t to her.

I got the same story from an pupil years ago , who was a ex of of his  , if she is to be believed , seems he like slapping them about a bit 

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Lack of any fullbacks being mentioned is worrying. 

If McPake thinks he can go the rest of the season chopping and changing between Marshall, Kerr and Christie then we're fucked.

Thank you.

McPake said on Radio Scotland before the recent Aberdeen game that Marshall was such a huge player for us 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

im not to concerned about the lack of rumours doing the rounds just now...it tends to be the way we do things....names get banded about f**k all happens then bang we get a signing that nobody mentioned.

I recall Hemmings' 2nd signing and Cummings coming out of nowhere. I too am not particularly worried in that sense.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I recall Hemmings' 2nd signing and Cummings coming out of nowhere. I too am not particularly worried in that sense.

aye i'd rather we kept things quiet until the boy is photied holding the scarf above his head rather than linked with x amount of players to then see them sign for some other diddy.

5 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

im not to concerned about the lack of rumours doing the rounds just now...it tends to be the way we do things....names get banded about f**k all happens then bang we get a signing that nobody mentioned.

Keyes and Nelms usually open the purse strings in January. Signings will happen just not so sure there will be that many before the next league game tbh. Big Declan and a good defensive left back would be an ideal start for me. 

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Keyes and Nelms usually open the purse strings in January. Signings will happen just not so sure there will be that many before the next league game tbh. Big Declan and a good defensive left back would be an ideal start for me. 

if the big declan rumour turns out to be a lot of shite..you can blame my young lad it was him who told me and me who put it on TDB forum 🤣