All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Stupid loan move imo anyway. A guy that wasn't even ready for game time at Luton.

Exactly. Club’s up here are getting players on loan from Man Utd, Arsenal etc and we get 1 from Luton fuckin Town who’s nowhere near ready for this level 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Exactly. Club’s up here are getting players on loan from Man Utd, Arsenal etc and we get 1 from Luton fuckin Town who’s nowhere near ready for this level 🤦🏻‍♂️

To be fair we signed Liverpool's U21 Captain on loan, and a winger from Birmingham. One is pish and the other is class. Didn't Falkirk also sign some U21 Chelsea captain at some point too and he was pish?

50 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

Didn't Falkirk also sign some U21 Chelsea captain at some point too and he was pish?

Ruben Sammut, hes now retired I think.

Arsenal have recalled the young right back that’s been out on loan at Ross County. Could be good news for us in the terms that County might well struggle to get a player of a similar standard in. Was hoping we’d try and pinch him but sounds like he’s off to Hibs. 

Arsenal have recalled the young right back that’s been out on loan at Ross County. Could be good news for us in the terms that County might well struggle to get a player of a similar standard in. Was hoping we’d try and pinch him but sounds like he’s off to Hibs. 

Saw that. Magic.

8 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Another rumour is the availability of Efe Ambrose for a trial, not a Gowser type trial but a trial none the less. 

Regarding Efe Ambrose, that has to be the worst rumour thus far, imho.

As for Paul Watson, I recollect positive reports at Tannadice, however was this not during their four year stay in the lower league.

Anoint Declan Gallagher and Greg Stewart today please.

No gambles involved in signings of that calibre, again imho.  

3 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Regarding Efe Ambrose, that has to be the worst rumour thus far, imho.

As for Paul Watson, I recollect positive reports at Tannadice, however was this not during their four year stay in the lower league.

Anoint Declan Gallagher and Greg Stewart today please.

No gambles involved in signings of that calibre, again imho.  

I’m hoping it’s just a nonsense rumour from Twitter. 

Big Declan will do for me although I’m still not very happy about that challenge on Byrne. By the end of that match he was offering the manager outside 😂

Edited by Yenitit