All things Dundee FC

43 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

The heads gone on their thread is marvellous. 1 optimistic lunatic was still of the impression they could finish in the top 6 😂😂🤦🏻‍♂️

One of them even started attacking Boredom, that wasn't pleasant. No need for it. IMO.

Thank you.

8 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes but at least you don’t care about us lads though, eh? 

Our worst season in about 12 years. Probably one of your top three being 11th in Scotland.  And yet you’re 2 points above us!!

Enjoy these heady times boys, one day it might all coming crashing down 😃

This is the template post for someone who's came on another team's thread and had a shocker.

7 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Been very good at Peterhead this season. Simon Ferry described him as 'Bale-esque'. 

Was beginning to lose a wee bit of hope for him breaking through to our first team as he wasn't impressive in his previous loan spells and in his limited game time for us was behind Anderson and Robertson in the pecking order but seems to have really kicked on this season and reinvented himself as a defensive player that can play CH or RB or RW.

I take it you're linked?

Jeez wasn’t good enough in his first loan spell , you do realise butcher hacked feck oot o him at the dump , where he had to get an op to fix his ankle , resulting in playing something like 3 games 

4 minutes ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Jeez wasn’t good enough in his first loan spell , you do realise butcher hacked feck oot o him at the dump , where he had to get an op to fix his ankle , resulting in playing something like 3 games 

Didn't play again during that first loan spell after that foul actually. Butcher is a c**t.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

7 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

That was his second loan out.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Yes I know , I know him he’s a friend of mines , he hardly kicked a ball in his first loan spellat cove , played 8 times that’s all , you could hardly say he never did well , he was injured a lot during that spell , he got on great with Hartley there , but he thinks Mcinally is a brilliant coach 

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hi Ludo , have you not guessed who I am yet ? Then I’ll give you a clue , I taught Josh to drive , he was so excited getting to play the dabs at the dump and the git butcher put him out the game for the rest of the season I’d warned him to stay well away from him , , I’m friends with his granda who is  Charlie Adam’s dads  cousin Josh is related to Charlie , so there’s the football pedigree right there. A.

2 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Hi Ludo , have you not guessed who I am yet ? Then I’ll give you a clue , I taught Josh to drive , he was so excited getting to play the dabs at the dump and the git butcher put him out the game for the rest of the season I’d warned him to stay well away from him , , I’m friends with his granda who is  Charlie Adam’s dads  cousin Josh is related to Charlie , so there’s the football pedigree right there. A.

I do need to get a driving licence tbh . Mates rates please. 2022 here we go 

2 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Ah, I'd have never have guessed! I hope you're enjoying your retirement. Hopefully he cracks on and gains his revenge on that huddy Butcher by smashing a couple in their net when we recall him!

3 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Let's hope there's a different driving pedigree with them.

Good to hear Mulligan is being talked up at the minute. I'd prefer him to stay out on loan this season, coming in for a full pre season.

Don't know how beneficial it would be to throw him in the deep end whilst we're battling relegation. We need two or three experienced boys in January which I believe will keep us up quite comfortably (as long as they are in the right positions).

Thank you.