All things Dundee FC

30 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I know, he has averaged 0.2 goals a game at Motherwell, to compare, Mullen has 0.2 goals a game since coming to us.

I dont rate Mullen much but for a striker over both there careers and Mullen being a year younger Watt and Mullen goalscoring record is very poor. Just so happens Watt started scoring this season and doing well. Maybe its the start of his actual career.

6 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Is he though? He is such an overrated player. Whenever I have seen him up against us, you hardly even notice him.

I don't think he's a bad player, he's definitely got a certain amount of talent. He's vastly overrated due to his goal against Barcelona (which weirdly is why he's also slandered). He's hit a purple patch and if rumours are to be believed then he's massively cashed in on it. Fair play to him, not one I'd lose any sleep over missing out on. 

Edit : talking of overrated, I've just seen on United thread they're after Mikey Johnston from Celtic too. This kid is one of the most overrated shitebags you'll ever clap eyes on. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Nice potential curve ball yet again from our James McPake.

Did it last season with Nicky Clark which generated an overly generous long new contract from the hi-viz boys. He's only gone and repeated the trick with yet another ball breaking contract offer coming from Tannadice to secure another larger than life Tony at that said establishment. 

Whilst all this time K. Beerschot VA. are anchored adrift at the bottom of the Belgian First Division, are absolute relegation certainties and probably looking to offload the financial obligations of any recent non productive signings.

Leigh Griffiths out and Lawrence Shankland in at Dens Park, then concentrate again on our defensive issues my man.

Are you reading this, all you 'journalists' at DC Thomson?

Thank you.

55 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Nice potential curve ball yet again from our James McPake.

Did it last season with Nicky Clark which generated an overly generous long new contract from the hi-viz boys. He's only gone and repeated the trick with yet another ball breaking contract offer coming from Tannadice to secure another larger than life Tony at that said establishment. 

Whilst all this time K. Beerschot VA. are anchored adrift at the bottom of the Belgian First Division, are absolute relegation certainties and probably looking to offload the financial obligations of any recent non productive signings.

Leigh Griffiths out and Lawrence Shankland in at Dens Park, then concentrate again on our defensive issues my man.

Are you reading this, all you 'journalists' at DC Thomson?

Thank you.

Could McPake conjure up this subterfuge? Debateable, but the Nicky Clark rumours certainly created a big carry on.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Meeniedee said:

fully expect a "we beat off a lot of english championship teams to sign him" story ala shankland 🤣

If he'd signed for Hearts, we'd definitely have described it as a 'bit of a coup' because Neilson is apparently incapable of saying anything else, no matter who we sign.

4 minutes ago, lennyzer0 said:

If he'd signed for Hearts, we'd definitely have described it as a 'bit of a coup' because Neilson is apparently incapable of saying anything else, no matter who we sign.

hes also incapable of remembering that when the vote was had to end the season which saw hearts relegated he was infact in charge of a club who also voted to end the season..thus relegating the team he now manages.

Just now, Meeniedee said:

hes also incapable of remembering that when the vote was had to end the season which saw hearts relegated he was infact in charge of a club who also voted to end the season..thus relegating the team he now manages.

Yeah, well I don't think anybody ever claimed he was a bright lad.