All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

still think griffiths will pop up with a few vital goals for us this season and tbh i'd rather he was here than scoring a few vital goals for some other bottom 6 fodder.

Lol, it'd be the same situation at every other club. Plus the fact that we could probably get a couple players in for the money we're paying for just a part of his Celtic wages.

Yesterday was always going to be a doing and about getting through to the Ross County match without anymore injuries or suspensions but can anyone tell me the thinking behind McMullan and McCowan switching wings from Wednesday and nullifying McMullan yet again. 🤷🏼‍♂️

It’s crazy decision making like this that boils my p!ss. 

Never thought I’d see a central midfield pairing of McGowan and Elliot in the top flight at Ibrox but there you go! Injuries and loans have decimated our squad.

It’s it ok to say big Sweeney put in a great performance yesterday despite him scoring an o.g.  Thought he was great other than that moment. Kerr and Legzdins as well. 

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

I feel like I say it every time but that £2 booking fee really boils my piss after spending £60 on 2 tickets 

You're right but there's worse.

2 tickets for this Friday to see the Human League 🙂

Screenshot_20211206-161458_Gmail.jpg

3 hours ago, D TOTAL said:

I feel like I say it every time but that £2 booking fee really boils my piss after spending £60 on 2 tickets 

1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:

You're right but there's worse.

2 tickets for this Friday to see the Human League 🙂

Screenshot_20211206-161458_Gmail.jpg

Definitely Being Boiled there.

57 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Oakey Oakey Shadow, that's enough of that.

Thank you.

C'mon now Biggie, open your heart, we're all human at the end of the day, lol. 

There again...................................., on second thoughts.

Regards

44aa2840-79a1-4306-bc69-b65066e499d9.jpg.b483d7e6050c39d95da1a26e534368f5.jpg.411222d1dd621722da4891e734ee8dc4.jpg

Edited by This Charming Man

8 minutes ago, eindhovendee said:

That's through Ticketmaster but they're all rip off merchants.

In other news, got my Derby ticket 🙂

Just looking at what's left, The Derry looks to be sold oot. Just the front of the Coxy and The Main Stand left.

Yep I bought my tickets two Saturdays ago. I managed to get 4 together in the Bobby Cox and it was slim pickings then. I know it’s been covered but the £30 is a complete and utter joke but I’m guessing that’s the board charging the same as to what utd done to us.

Out of curiosity, what were the prices for adults in the Celtic and Rangers game?

32 minutes ago, Ylf said:

All good yourself? How you think the season is progressing then? Thoughts on sparky? Think griffiths is done imo??

Aye nae bad min ta.

Could be a lot better, could be a lot worse! He's done, I wouldn't be sad to see him go back to Celtic in January.

As for Griffiths, I reckon he's got zero chance of getting back into the Celtic team now. January would have been the key gauge for Postecoglou who'll no doubt be further strengthening that aspect of the squad then.

I'm of the thought process that there's still a very good player there. It's taken a lot longer than we'd hoped to get him to peak condition but we're still working on it and a lot of that will be mental stuff we need to work on rather than physical IMO.

Chances are he'll be looking for a club in the summer and we've already spent a good number of months rehabiliating him to the point that we might be looking at next season before he is 100% and he won't have massive offers coming in for him.

I'd still have us working with him tbh. A quite expensive gamble, but long term it could reap desired rewards IMO.