All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, SweeperDee said:

Adam can go as far as I’m concerned. Legs have completely fallen off and he’s no use if he doesn’t get the time on the pitch he needs to sort his geriatric legs out.

It's getting that way as the season rolls on. He seems to be more a rent a quote for Sevco recently than a week to week player.

2 hours ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Charlie Adam possibly to rangers coaching, according to the daily Rangers 

I've championed support for everything Charlie Adam on P&B on numerous occasions. However to leave Dens Park for that destination would be a defection 100x worse than leaving for Tannadice, imho.

Never understood anyone from our part of the world having an interest or affection for any of that generic west coast sh*te.

Truly hope the rumours are wide of the mark as I believe he has great deal to offer Dundee and not just on the playing side of the business.

Merely my opinion. 

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

What has Adam said? I don't listen to TalkShite or read Daily *** articles.

He 'wouldn't rule himself out of a coaching job at Rangers' dependent on who the new manager is.

He's basically a Rangers version of what Darren O'Dea was like with us.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He 'wouldn't rule himself out of a coaching job at Rangers' dependent on who the new manager is.

He's basically a Rangers version of what Darren O'Dea was like with us.

Key player or not, that's verging on a contract termination if it was up to me. 

29 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Key player or not, that's verging on a contract termination if it was up to me. 

He has been on channels talking about why Sevco debts arent going to stop them spending in January etc.

It's like Barry Ferguson at Clyde where he had ten times as much to say about them than he ever had to say about Clyde.

Charlie and WGS can share a cab to Weegie land.

We’ve won 1 point without him in the team because our shite for brains manager decided to replace him with Gowser/McGhee/Cammy in the creative mid roll instead of going 2 up front and returning to 442.