All things Dundee FC

Just now, johnnydun said:

And what the f**k was Sheridan playing at, replacing his bobble when we had an attacking free kick. Melt.

Thought I was the only one that noticed that, has he won a header yet?

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

And what the f**k was Sheridan playing at, replacing his bobble when we had an attacking free kick. Melt.

Yeh, hard to believe.  Just shows how little making a real effort means to him.  Worse of all was that McPake didn’t appear to either notice or care.

Do we have to start a new “next permanent manager” thread, or do we just copy and paste from this time last season???

There are very few upsides to having to look after my wife after she’s come out of hospital, but not being able to go to this tonight is about the only positive I can think of…

People believed we wouldn't concede tonight.  All be it I always expect us to lose a goal but in this manner is pretty special. 
Meh it's a freak result or some shite. We take a point at the weekend against St.mirren ( I think it's them) and then it's oh wait till January or some nonsense. 
The McMullen substitution was brilliant. Really was probably the best of the season. 

He was shouting but couldn’t hear what. He went to walk straight up the tunnel but thought better and came back to the bench. Absolute cowardice from McPake. Too scared to take off Cummings.
I really hoped McPake would make it, it looked like we were getting somewhere over the last 2 games but tonight was worse than McDiarmid and that’s saying something.

Cummings at RW is one of the worst managerial decisions I've witnessed at Dens.

Sheridan caring more about his hair when we had a free-kick and running back to the dugout is one of the most disrespectful moments I've witnessed from a Dundee player.

McPake subbing off McMullan is one of the most cowardly decisions I've ever witnessed.

Legzdins channeled his inner Jack Hamilton tonight whilst Ashcroft and Sweeney looked like Sunday League CH's.

Cammy Kerr is nowhere near the required level and was ripped time and time again. Marshall is one I've defended previously, but time and time again he gives goals away and takes zero responsibility.

Just f**cking abysmal.

Holy f**k guys that was incredible stuff tonight. The manager’s lost the plot. McGowan centre of midfield again, Cummings playing right wing, McMullan on the left but the worst was the substitution of McMullan who was arguably one of the better performers at that point. Then to ridicule McMullan shows the manager to be a big of a dick. 

The leftback’s shite. Needs replaced pronto and Panter sent back to Luton. If the laddie can’t get a game in that side he needs punted. 

The keeper’s flogged another 2 tonight and needs a spell out the side. 

1st and foremost McPake has to be removed from the manager’s job. 

47 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Do we have to start a new “next permanent manager” thread, or do we just copy and paste from this time last season???

There are very few upsides to having to look after my wife after she’s come out of hospital, but not being able to go to this tonight is about the only positive I can think of…

Hope your wife’s doing well 👍

I pointed out in the match thread we would lose the game if Cummings was out wide.

Why would you play a team whose threats lie out wide with Cummings tracking back. 

That decision alone lost us the game. If I could see it pre game why couldn't our manager.

He never learns. He has to go immediately. Its the same mistakes time and time again with the same personnel.

Thank you.

21 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

No interview from McPake by the looks of things tonight.

Fingers crossed 🤞.

Interview ahoy

image.png.0231e9f244970678413b847b253555aa.png

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-fc/2689896/dundee-boss-james-mcpake-we-let-the-football-club-down-in-5-0-home-hammering-to-bottom-side-ross-county/

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Sheridan with that fucking bobble sent me over the edge.

Get him to f**k as well.

That’s simply not acceptable. Imagine trying that pish 20-30 years ago. The guy wouldn’t kick a ball again for the club. 😡 An attacking freekick and your 6ft 5 centre forward goes off to get a hair bobble. f**k him and his hair 😡😂