All things Dundee FC

Did Lennon not chuck a chair at one of the players at Hibs, then chuck some homophobic abuse at Leanne Dempster, at the end of his time at Hibs?
A large chunk of players at Celtic had to hire personal trainers to maintain their fitness while Lennon was there too. 

I'd be more concerned about the other issue.

7385f36ad42da4185069928880c7ffc3.jpg

Watching St Mirrens "fan ownership" model both not work anything like the majority seem to think it does, and then blow up in their faces, will be one of the most delightful events of the next decade IMO.
They prattle on about it as if its some unique idea that they've done better than anyone.
You think so? Just emphasises what a c**t you really are then.

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

On 03/10/2021 at 23:45, Robin.Hood said:

In the cup game against saints one of there goals came from Kerr making a c**t of it. In a game where we were on top. A sloppy mistake and well that was that. 

I agree regarding Marshall shite defender but he is not to bad goinf forward.

Kerr adds what to the team? 

Only one problem to me with this,      it's pish.

The first goal was flogged by Ashcroft, allowing a player to turn and get a shot in, however poor, is just criminal. From that point on we were toast, certainly not on top as you make out. For the second goal Kerr makes a tackle outside the box but the way the ball ricochets and they come together luckily allows their player to get up and move on. Ashcroft just looks at him instead of closing him down and then Marshall doesn't mark his man. Blaming Kerr for everything is just plain wrong. He's played ok this season. Personally, I'd move McGee to right CH to help shore up the defence and hire a manager that knows what he's doing. Far more important than the Kerr position (who is miles better than previous wasted budget "improvements", Horsefield and Elliot)

24 minutes ago, DieDee said:

Only one problem to me with this,      it's pish.

The first goal was flogged by Ashcroft, allowing a player to turn and get a shot in, however poor, is just criminal. From that point on we were toast, certainly not on top as you make out. For the second goal Kerr makes a tackle outside the box but the way the ball ricochets and they come together luckily allows their player to get up and move on. Ashcroft just looks at him instead of closing him down and then Marshall doesn't mark his man. Blaming Kerr for everything is just plain wrong. He's played ok this season. Personally, I'd move McGee to right CH to help shore up the defence and hire a manager that knows what he's doing. Far more important than the Kerr position (who is miles better than previous wasted budget "improvements", Horsefield and Elliot)

So my post I clearly was talking about the second goal. Not sure why you mentioned the first goal but here we are. 

He dives into the challenge and makes a c**t of it. This is facts. He had no need to dive in. But he did because that is what he does.

We can agree about hiring a new manager . ( as if that will happen any time soon)

Putting Mcgee in defence is nonsense. Our goals are coming down both channels. I agree we need an improvement in defence but let's get the right back sorted and left centre half to help Marshall if he isn't going to defend. 

Was gonna edit but scrap that last paragraph just get rid of the whole defence , they are shite defensively. 

Final edit. After watching the second goal again, why did Kerr need to dive into the challenge ? Few minutes before that (highlights on YouTube sadly ) he got barged off the ball when he was trying to jocky the ball out and made a c**t of it, resulting in a st.Johnstone shot to go over the bar.

Kerr shouldn't be anywhere near that starting line up. He is there because our manager was incapable of finding anyone else. Elliot is shite also. I've no idea if we have a youngster who could play right back but we would no worse off with giving said player a game in this criminal defence. 

Edited by Robin.Hood

1 hour ago, Biscuits said:

You think so? Just emphasises what a c**t you really are then.

Interesting you’re not laying the boot in to your fellow St Mirren fan who is foaming at the gash at the notion of us going into administration. 

22 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Kerr shouldn't be anywhere near that starting line up. He is there because our manager was incapable of finding anyone else. Elliot is shite also. I've no idea if we have a youngster who could play right back but we would no worse off with giving said player a game in this criminal defence. 

Mulligan seemed to do well there for Peterhead, scoring that goal, winning a penalty and getting MotM. The big question is how much you take from a thrashing of (an admittedly in-form) Dumbarton to compare against top tier opposition.

I remember looking for some sort of optimism regarding Elliott's option being triggered, but now it fully shows as a horrendous option, as we're stuck with two RBs that at very best are back-up options at this level.

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

The Americans have been in charge for 7 year now and other than a couple of overly ambitious projects haven't really failed on any front other than managerial appointments (which is pretty huge) but the best ownership Dundee fans young and old have ever had of their club.

Sorry, but is the general feeling amongst Dundee supporters that the owners have done a good job? Really??

In the 7 years, you have had a couple of relegations, made a loss in just about every season, won nothing and have absolute nothing physical to show for it, in that there is no new stadium and Dens hasn't been touched in all that time.

I appreciate that previous owners have been horrific, but have Dundee really settled that much? Not saying you should be winning loads of trophies, but doesn't feel you have progressed on or off the pitch. 

55 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Other clubs supporters wishing administration on anyone outwith Rangers and Celtic is shite patter.

Not really. The joy at HMFC's administration, from multiple fanbases, renders that charming and romantic notion redundant, I'm afraid. Similarly John Nelm's changing Dundee's vote in the Covid season. Anyway, Dundee are in and out of administration so often, it's not as if it's a big deal for them anymore. It's a bit like 'Red' from The Shawshank Redemption, they are 'administrationalised'. They probably prefer being in administration, as it's all they really know now. The problems tend to arrive when they are back out in the real world, and trying to run their club themselves again.

morgan freeman quote GIF

19 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Not really. The joy at HMFC's administration, from multiple fanbases, renders that charming and romantic notion redundant, I'm afraid. Similarly John Nelm's changing Dundee's vote in the Covid season. Anyway, Dundee are in and out of administration so often, it's not as if it's a big deal for them anymore. It's a bit like 'Red' from The Shawshank Redemption, they are 'administrationalised'. They probably prefer being in administration, as it's all they really know now. The problems tend to arrive when they are back out in the real world, and trying to run their club themselves again.

morgan freeman quote GIF

Is this really the best Jambos Kickback has to offer? Chronic stuff.

24 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

morgan freeman quote GIF

Genuinely almost fell asleep reading this drivel.  What a fucking goose.