All things Dundee FC

12 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Agreed but that side of his game was pish as well today. He looked so far off the pace today I’m not sure if he was maybe unwell. Trying to find excuses for him now 😂and he shat it when Rooney was running at him with the ball.

Good to see things greatly improve when Max came on tho. About the only positive thing from the game

Surely there’s not a single person on here that is surprised by this? Obviously McPake probably is.

That was an absolutely wild first half, plus first minute of the second half from Dundee. 

I've no idea about the rest, as I left after the third, which I'd normally feel embarrassed about but really what was the fucking point in staying? I'm assuming it wasn't radically better, although I was genuinely surprised to see that we'd nicked a goal. I won't call it a consolation. 

The Aberdeen game is fucking massive for McPake now, no two ways about it. I want him to succeed, but the team looks utterly devoid of belief and a tactical mess to boot.

The way we got cut apart 3 times by the same fucking pass in the first half, resulting in 2 goals after one missed warning-sitter was proper pub football. 

Charlie Adam would be top bantz, 1 of the 2 thickest c***s in Scottish football.

Dundee’s squad just isn’t very good, couple of decent attackers but the rest is mainly championship jobbers.

Charlie Adam would be top bantz, 1 of the 2 thickest c***s in Scottish football.
Dundee’s squad just isn’t very good, couple of decent attackers but the rest is mainly championship jobbers.

Annoyingly the other thickest c**t is already our manager [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The club has been contacted by the SFA to offer manager James McPake a one match suspension following his red card last Saturday.
We can confirm that we have accepted this and James will serve the suspension this weekend when we take on St. Johnstone at McDiarmid Park #thedee

Meh

Can he not get a permanent suspension?

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Extremely unacceptable start to the season.  Questions need to be asked.

I still think County and Livi are worse than us but we aren't showing anything near enough.  

Anderson not starting today was a joke.  The only midfielder in our team who has anything about him going forward.

8 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Of course I’ve heard him. So he gets all these jobs in media because he’s a moron and a windae licker, holy f**k. 

Yep, just like Kris Boyd, Derek Ferguson, John Hartson, Packie Bonner etc etc

Its almost like playing for the old firm and spouting shite gets you a media job.