All things Dundee FC

On 30/09/2021 at 18:51, K.T said:

Charlie to sit in the dugout, McPake in the stand with a walkie talkie. As soon as the game kicks off, Charlie switches the walkie to ‘off’.

Just watched Mrs TCM's beloved Stoke City win and outclass West Brom tonight. Our Charlie obviously watching also as his tweets are even highlighted on the Stoke Sentinal (local paper) live match report. Revered still by The Potters and rightly so.

We've obviously not scored even one goal since Charlie has been out injured, no one else possessing the killer pass, albeit we have been extremely unlucky. Let's see how the dug-out gig suits him, hopefully Dave Mackay sits with his best mate also up in the stand, lol.

Sir Charles will be 36 in December, let's provide some creative playing backup with Scott Allan signed permanently from Hibs in January.

3 points tomorrow, thanks in advance.  

Can't belive the lack of information on tickets for the game tomorrow considering it's online sales only, particularly for the older generation who don't give a shite with social media. The support that turn up will be what the club deserve for a lack of communication.

Just got mines there; it's time for the club to give something back for the fans who travel through. You can't expect people to give give give. There'll be no complaints from me when a poor away support turn up, there's only one way to improve that. 

Time to give us something back Dundee FC.

Roll on tomorrow. 

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

OK, it’s only half time but I’m going to say it right now.  We simply cannot continue with a manager who has had three bad starts to three consecutive seasons.  A slow start in the top flight is a massive issue.  McPake clearly doesn’t learn his best team and formations quickly enough.  Who would have though that listening to his interviews? 😮

16 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

McPake clearly doesn’t learn his best team and formations quickly enough.

TBH he should know this in advance of the season starting. Preparations for this season have not been good enough and now we're suffering for it.

Yup bin him. Three straight seasons with a joke start. You can get away with that in the Championship but if Nelms doesn't bin this clown in the very near future, we're going down with a Gretna-esque points tally. He's simply not a capable football manager.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I dread the thought of Charlie Adam becoming manager tbf.

That's the only thing stopping me from jumping on the McPake out bus with full gusto (but I am beginning to think - yeah, time is up).

17 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

How dreadful Marshall was 1st half can’t be overstated yet no one on the touchline gives him a bollocking or has the tactical knowledge to change things around. I’m not sure if there’s something up with Marshall today but holy f**k. 

He can't defend. He is good at usually going forward. 

If we started the way we finished we could have had a chance.

But starting with an ultra defensive deep set up against a team with defensive issues (that even us on here knew about) is all on him. Why are the issues so obvious to us but not to him.

His mates can't even bail him out of this one.

I have no doubt he is Derry'd oot his nut, however you don't win games on passion alone.

Time to call it a day James.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If we started the way we finished we could have had a chance.

But starting with an ultra defensive deep set up against a team with defensive issues (that even us on here knew about) is all on him. Why are the issues so obvious to us but not to him.

His mates can't even bail him out of this one.

I have no doubt he is Derry'd oot his nut, however you don't win games on passion alone.

Time to call it a day James.

He won't go as we have 2 teams near us still. If teams start to creep a way I'd like to think the board would step in for sure.

Still shambolic but this isn't anything surprising. 

And Sweeney was our man to score our first goal in 6 games . 

6 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

He can't defend. He is good at usually going forward. 

Agreed but that side of his game was pish as well today. He looked so far off the pace today I’m not sure if he was maybe unwell. Trying to find excuses for him now 😂and he shat it when Rooney was running at him with the ball.

Good to see things greatly improve when Max came on tho. About the only positive thing from the game

Just now, Yenitit said:

Agreed but that side of his game was pish as well today. He looked so far off the pace today I’m not sure if he was maybe unwell. Trying to find excuses for him now 😂and he shat it when Rooney was running at him with the ball.

Good to see things greatly improve when Max came on tho. About the only positive thing from the game

He was shite the day. Nothing much else . Hopefully he improves next game. At home against a team going all to f**k so should be winning at home. 

3 points from 24. 0 wins. Meh. We go again as zero will change for now.

International break so next weekend least be alright 

4 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

He won't go as we have 2 teams near us still. If teams start to creep a way I'd like to think the board would step in for sure.

Still shambolic but this isn't anything surprising. 

And Sweeney was our man to score our first goal in 6 games . 

Yeah, a cheap option for Nelms when money is tight. He won't be going anywhere quickly.

Convince Derek McInnes to be ably assisted by Charlie Adam would be my 1st choice.

Let's not delude ourselves, if not for Charlie Adam last season we were in very real danger of a relegation play-off spot before our late run of improved form.

James McPake and Dave MacKay have to go, all goodwill and hope has now evaporated and the bluffing cannot be allowed to continue. Otherwise we risk a season similar or worse to the Neil McCann/Jim McIntyre debacle, imho.

Now turning into a complete shambles, into October and still awaiting a league victory. Is it really so  unexpected if we're honest?

Regards