All things Dundee FC

15 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

He, and every other recipient of the mis-managed EBT scheme, didn't "earn" the monies gifted to them as part of their dual contracts, but was given to them as a means of tax avoidance.  The presence of side-letters guaranteed that the scheme used by the old (and now soon to be liquidated) The Rangers Football Club PLC moved from using the scheme as an "avoidance" mechanism into the realms of being "evasion".  Thankfully, HMRC have instigated recovery proceedings whereby the beneficiaries of the illegally-managed scheme have had to settle the outstanding PAYE/NIC/Interest/Penalties (as appropriate).  It is currently unknown (or at least in the public domain) whether those foreign players who's letters stated that the "club" would settle any future liabilities arising from the payment of the EBT, if found to be due in the future, have been able to sue the old dead club or refer their individual liabilities due to the liquidators, BDO.

Boyd epitomises everything unsavoury about the old dead club. 

7E0C9907-5F00-443D-B00E-37480EAF47BA.jpeg

According to an article in the paper today the guy that owns Nice, Barnsley and a few other decent clubs around Europe tried to buy us last year. 

If things continue to be as stable as they are then I’m more than happy with Tim Keyes continuing to own the club for a long time to come. 

According to an article in the paper today the guy that owns Nice, Barnsley and a few other decent clubs around Europe tried to buy us last year. 

If things continue to be as stable as they are then I’m more than happy with Tim Keyes continuing to own the club for a long time to come. 

Im fairly sure he was interested in Patrick thistle for a little while as well. Be interesting to see if he approaches any other clubs up here in the near future.

1 minute ago, mizfit said:

Im fairly sure he was interested in Patrick thistle for a little while as well. Be interesting to see if he approaches any other clubs up here in the near future.

Yeah you’re correct. It’s to do with the 5 clubs and the stuff with Deloitte opening up for people to own more than 2 clubs. I wouldn’t like to be a club that’s owners have another club tbh. 

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Seen this mentioned elsewhere. He said to spoke to us as the article was mentioning how he wanted to takeover a Scottish club. In our instance, Nelms went down South at the start of our fact finding mission about what makes the perfect stadium and football experience. He bounced ideas off him, but at no point was he looking to buy us as Tim Keyes (at that point - no idea since the pandemic) had absolutely zero intentions of selling us as that would've defeated the whole point of Keyes buying us in the first place.

Rotherham are apparently our model of success as far as stadium design goes btw.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Seen this mentioned elsewhere. He said to spoke to us as the article was mentioning how he wanted to takeover a Scottish club. In our instance, Nelms went down South at the start of our fact finding mission about what makes the perfect stadium and football experience. He bounced ideas off him, but at no point was he looking to buy us as Tim Keyes (at that point - no idea since the pandemic) had absolutely zero intentions of selling us as that would've defeated the whole point of Keyes buying us in the first place.

Rotherham are apparently our model of success as far as stadium design goes btw.

12,000 capacity. V.smart. IMO.

379400966_web_Rotherham-United-FC-Stadium_credit_DuncanCuthbertson_shutterstock_1723522492.png.6d4a746cba8c7a1d530e082eb3070ada.png

3 hours ago, velo army said:

Aye I hope you steer clear of that lot. Their plan was to essentially make us a feeder club for Barnsley, which is the tin-pottiest of tin-pot scenarios. I'd have stopped supporting us, probably.

So aye, get multiple in owners taefuck.

They’ve just took Celtic to the cleaners re Jack Hendry. 

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Sticking up photos like that only proves he’s a proper full on Wan#er , you’ve just proved my point 

Exactly, teeth done, and a fibre glass rug stapled on his dome.

Thank you.

Jesus christ, I thought the Cowden morons were bad on here when they were a slight relevance to us. Anyone remember the slavering fucks down Cowden way?

There was also the Morten and the Brogan young team spearheaded Accies that seemed bad.

This division is a whole new kettle of fish when it comes to honking topics within the threads.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92