All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

It's not McPake's fault the team can't find the back of the net. Everything else is looking promising the way I see it, just need to break through this dry patch. 

Apart from the fact we keep conceding and are very much a last ditch defensive side. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I was more pointing out the fact that everything is not looking promising. 

For me, potentially staying up counts as promising. I find my standards have been forced to be dropped in the last week, that I will admit, as I simply don't feel like panicking.

9 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

For me, potentially staying up counts as promising. I find my standards have been forced to be dropped in the last week, that I will admit, as I simply don't feel like panicking.

I'm with you here. 

This is me right now:

Screenshot_20210926-022045_Chrome.jpg.d3bb3c92a67e8c85261ad4d2def7fb93.jpg

This is me if we're still bottom after Christmas:

d4a.gif.e0631d84749fb17793b52d005b4d2daf.gif

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nasty, bitter and vile, seems to be the default setting for these morons. How much did Gerrard spend to assemble that pile of shite? Ten minutes to go, clinging on to a 1 goal lead and time-wasting against us? Give me a fucking break.

Thank you.

Once Charlie is back, things will click. IMO.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

8 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Nasty, bitter and vile, seems to be the modus operandi for these creatures. How many millions did wolf boy Gerrard spend to assemble that pile of shite, ten minutes to go and their clinging on to a 1

Believe it or not the fat fucker up from this supposedly worth £20 million

Got to say for too many years Dens has often been a chore with absolutely mundane football.

This season: St Mirren, Hibs, Livi and Rangers today have been on the whole pretty entertaining. Livi to be fair was pretty honking but the rest have definitely been very watchable.

I think this team of players has it in there to be one of the most fondly remembered of recent times, especially with some of the characters in the squad.

Today was a proper football match IMO. Plenty of tackles and the referees display raised some sort of atmosphere which is missing all too often in the Championship. It's just a pity Cummings couldn't net cause there would've been scenes. I enjoyed being there today.

Perth up next, i'd presume the league standing will put a dent in the travelling support but i for one am seeing a team that's actually worth going out my way to watch at the minute and it's about time we brought these Perth diddies back down to earth.

Thank you.

Got to say for too many years Dens has often been a chore with absolutely mundane football.
This season: St Mirren, Hibs, Livi and Rangers today have been on the whole pretty entertaining. Livi to be fair was pretty honking but the rest have definitely been very watchable.
I think this team of players has it in there to be one of the most fondly remembered of recent times, especially with some of the characters in the squad.
Today was a proper football match IMO. Plenty of tackles and the referees display raised some sort of atmosphere which is missing all too often in the Championship. It's just a pity Cummings couldn't net cause there would've been scenes. I enjoyed being there today.
Perth up next, i'd presume the league standing will put a dent in the travelling support but i for one am seeing a team that's actually worth going out my way to watch at the minute and it's about time we brought these Perth diddies back down to earth.
Thank you.

Agreed. I’m going to take a trip to Perth for sure.
Just on occasions we over/under-hit passes when in a great position. I’m certainly not cacking it yet.

51 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

It should be mentioned in it's own post that Marshal on two consecutive occassions absolutely ripped the pish out of Tavernier and made him look like the defensively two bob c**t that he is.

Thank you.

Correct, went past him like he wasn't there. Going to Perth as well.

Thank you.

Really enjoyable Deefiant event last night. One thing that came over loud and clear is just how much Barry Smith loves the club. Even led a rendition of Johnny Scobbie at the end.

There's players like Rab Douglas who have a clear emotional attachment to the club but have love for others like Celtic  whereas Barry is Derry Oot His Nut even motioning to his chest to say he loves the Derry!

O'Donnell has fair put on the beef and Craig McKeown was an underrated CH for us. He's also got tap patter.

Craig Robertson was proper steaming as well.

Great night all round.