All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Griffiths has been charged by the police for "culpable and reckless conduct".

No word on the morons who threw it in the first place? Probably too much effort for plod.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

My head is gone at the fact he's not went on loan to a Championship team tbh, level was easy street for him. Fully expect him to excel at your level, will personally be upset if he's not your #1 midfielder come January.

I know I'm in the minority but is he really championship level? I'm glad he has went somewhere where he should get guaranteed football. Seen glimpses of something but couldn't say already championship was "easy street for him". 

More game time for him can only be a good thing. Wish we did this right at the very start of the season 

27 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

If that was Morelos he’d have been sentenced to 45 years and castrated publicly

Anything that ensures there won't be any little mini-Morelos' kicking about with that stupid face can only be a good thing for society as a whole. 

Was listening to talk sport earlier and they were discussing alcohol back at football trialing it in the English national league, would likely go tits up real quick but how would you go about managing that?,on top of that there would have to be extra police and Stewards 

I imagine if and that’s a big if it went ahead we would be tied to 71 brewing?

Edited by D TOTAL

1 minute ago, Charliedee said:

Mind all those arrests when celtic morons were throwing flares into the Derry.. No me neither police Scotland are a bunch of shit bags 

Loving these attempts at blaming anyone other than Griffiths for his situation.

The police should've prevented the flare even entering the ground and the moron who threw it on the pitch should never have taken it or thrown it, but ultimately its only become an issue for Griffiths as he himself decided to run 30 yards to involve himself in something he could easily have just ignored. He'll now have, yet another, court case to deal with and probably a suspension which, yet again, prevents him playing games regularly for any length of time, when he could've just stayed away from the situation and got on with things like the 10 other Dundee players on the park.

Who's to say the police aren't talking about the Fermer that threw it, after all their statement reads;

"a 31 year-old man has been charged in relation to culpable and reckless conduct, following an incident at Dens Park Dundee on Wednesday 22 September. A report will be submitted to the Procurator Fiscal".

Edited by johnnydun

1 minute ago, Vicdfc said:

What will it take to stop these thugs bringing these flares to game? Someone going to hospital or ???

Until they're identified and heavily punished then you won't stop it. Stewards will never wade into organised groups of 10+ folk and the police, who should be searching these groups before games, clearly can't be arsed with the hassle.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

The police should've prevented the flare even entering the ground and the moron who threw it on the pitch should never have taken it or thrown it, but ultimately its only become an issue for Griffiths as he himself decided to run 30 yards to involve himself in something he could easily have just ignored. He'll now have, yet another, court case to deal with and probably a suspension which, yet again, prevents him playing games regularly for any length of time, when he could've just stayed away from the situation and got on with things like the 10 other Dundee players on the park.

Wtf are you taking about you mug.. I'm on about the double standards of police Scotland.. They do f**k all when fans were deliberately throwing them into the crowd yet jump all over a boy who kicked one off the pitch 

2 minutes ago, Charliedee said:

Wtf are you taking about you mug.. I'm on about the double standards of police Scotland.. They do f**k all when fans were deliberately throwing them into the crowd yet jump all over a boy who kicked one off the pitch 

The OF fans are always treated different, it's not news.

Just weird how Dundee fans are completely reluctant to actually criticise Griffiths for it, and instead are just lashing out wildly at everything else.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nobody is blaming anyone other than Griffiths however I think most people can understand why he did it.

Not sure many can understand why the muppet St Johnstone fan threw it in the first place.

Edited by RossDee01

11 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just weird how Dundee fans are completely reluctant to actually criticise Griffiths for it

Because every single one of us were delighted to see it being pung right back at you fannies.

And we also hate polis and grasses.

Edited by RawB93

2 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

Because every single one of us were delighted to see it being pung right back at you fannies.

Genuinely never agreed with a post more than this.  

I wish every single one of our players melted their diddy fans with a flare.  The biggest bunch of moron losers on the planet earth.  

Tams okay, though.