All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

It is impossible to state that the flare thrower aimed for anywhere specific, in the same way it cant be proven that Griffiths aimed for the crowd.

Both he and Griffiths can claim what they want, but both are wrong and if they are pulled for it, both will be found guilty.

The guy is breaking the law bringing the flare in to the ground in the first place.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Why have you decided he was fine with it being flung? Saints fans have reported the young group for flares before.

Absolutely mental that you've got someone bringing a flare to a ground, someone aimlessly booting it into a crowd, yet you're here criticising the guy who got hit with it and saying you feel more sorry for Griffiths 😂

Where did I say I feel more sorry for Griffiths? I feel absolutely no sympathy for either of them.

Edited by Ross.

3 minutes ago, yoda said:

The mental gymnastics on display, man. Dundee fans would have been up in arms if Peter Pawlett or some other Dundee United clogger had pinged a smoke bomb into the away end on Sunday. 

Pawlett would have dived before he got near the flares

9 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Where did I say I feel more sorry for Griffiths? I feel absolutely no sympathy for either of them.

1 hour ago, Ross. said:

Struggling to feel sympathy for Griffiths...

Even less sympathy for the fan hit by the smoke bomb mine you. 

You literally say you have "less sympathy" for an innocent bystander being hit by a flare than the boy who kicks it into a crowd.

Im sure you'd react the exact same if your kid was pelted by a flare Morelos kicked into the crowd if a Celtic fan had thrown it onto the pitch. Nothing else he could've done because of all the nasty songs being sung.

8 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Imagine it was Morelos that done that 

country would be in meltdown 😂

This instinct that all OF fans have of ‘imagine if it was that absolute fanny that plays for my lot!!!’ Must get a bit tiring. 

And are there fan group meetings that mandate this response?  

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You literally say you have "less sympathy" for an innocent bystander being hit by a flare than the boy who kicks it into a crowd.

Im sure you'd react the exact same if your kid was pelted by a flare Morelos kicked into the crowd if a Celtic fan had thrown it onto the pitch. Nothing else he could've done because of all the nasty songs being sung.

Was the guys kid hit by the flare? Was the guy injured by the flare beyond his anger and indignation?

I have absolutely no sympathy for Griffiths. My comment about having less sympathy was a figure of speech rather than a statement of having “minus sympathy” for someone.

11 minutes ago, yoda said:

The mental gymnastics on display, man. Dundee fans would have been up in arms if Peter Pawlett or some other Dundee United clogger had pinged a smoke bomb into the away end on Sunday. 

I've forever been an advocate for banning anybody who brings a flare to the ground or invades the park etc. 

There is numerous health conditions that can be aggravated by the smoke bombs but c***s don't care cos its pure done on the continent n that like ken. 

I'm chuffed for Leigh that he volleyed it back into the fans (wrongly) calling him a paedo. Hopefully he continues to volley stuff into the stands. 

12 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Imagine it was Morelos that done that 

country would be in meltdown 😂

Emergency statement from Sturgeon,  joint meetings with Police/Government/SFA/Spfl. Humza Yousef and Dornan etc demanding immediate police action....

Probably over 1000 plus pages on PnB...

5 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Was the guys kid hit by the flare? Was the guy injured by the flare beyond his anger and indignation?

I have absolutely no sympathy for Griffiths. My comment about having less sympathy was a figure of speech rather than a statement of having “minus sympathy” for someone.

Forgive me for thinking that you saying you have less sympathy for someone means you have less sympathy for someone.

7 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This instinct that all OF fans have of ‘imagine if it was that absolute fanny that plays for my lot!!!’ Must get a bit tiring. 

And are there fan group meetings that mandate this response?  

It’s true though 

some people seem determined to excuse the fact that Griffiths is just simply a serial p***k . 

St Johnstone fans aren’t the first to bring a flare into the ground and won’t be the last 

Edited by Forever_blueco

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Forgive me for thinking that you saying you have less sympathy for someone means you have less sympathy for someone.

You are being pedantic for the sake of an argument.

And again, to be specific, I have no sympathy for anyone involved(In the event of actual injury, I would absolutely feel for the fan), and I believe football fans are huge hypocrites.

1 minute ago, Forever_blueco said:

It’s true though 

some people seem determined to excuse the fact that Griffiths is just simply a serial p***k . 

St Johnstone fans aren’t the first to bring a flare into the ground and won’t be the last 

Morelos wouldn’t have kicked it back. He’d have fallen over and shouted for a penalty.

3 minutes ago, Ross. said:

You are being pedantic for the sake of an argument.

I'm being pedantic for assuming you saying "I've even less sympathy" for the fan being hit for a flare meant you have less sympathy for him? 😂