All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Denspark1893 said:

Tree House Tam
Your quite the bam
The anguish nice to see
Just travel 22 miles
and you’ll be all smiles
Come follow the mighty Dee!

5b1d6d741fc10_Clintcoffee.gif.bb4597069b9149f3291f63e22af4546f.gif.cab33d8ac62923ded806d6890da305ee.gif

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah, that's why we signed Hayden Muller 2 months ago and played him in Kerrs position more than Kerr this season so far. Muller is both good enough to be first choice, and low profile enough it wouldn't be a problem for him to sit on the bench if Kerr stayed.

As for McCann we signed Charlie Gilmour 6 months ago so he would settle in and be ready to come in.

Dendoncker and MacPherson are simply cheap loans to allow Muller/Gilmour to move up a level in "squad status".

Crawford is in to allow Cammy Ballantyne out on loan.

Shhh, at least give them till after the international break thinking we're doomed.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Shhh, at least give them till after the international break thinking we're doomed.

I didn't even mention Eetu...

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I didn't even mention Eetu...

Aye, I'm sure the rest of Scottish football will be quaking in their boots at the prospect of facing a striker who scored 8 goals in 56 appearances over 3 years :lol:

Anyway, get this St J chat to f**k. I thought I'd accidentally gone into their thread. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Aye, I'm sure the rest of Scottish football will be quaking in their boots at the prospect of facing a striker who scored 8 goals in 56 appearances over 3 years :lol:

Anyway, get this St J chat to f**k. I thought I'd accidentally gone into their thread. 

Totally agree, don't know if it's arrogance, stupidity or just a combination of both, from the usual suspect.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

Just thinking to myself after seeing the pricing for the quarter final what's more of a minter; St Johnstone's incoming sub 400 turnout defending their cup double 20 miles down the road or the lowest away support on record at the Doon Derby.

Both a minter, but unless one of the wee haters burst into a river of tears then the Dabs win hands down. 

Thank you.

As for the St Johnstone - complete and utter non entities. 

If East Angus/Fife United managed to win the double i genuinely think i'd be incarcerated into Carseview. As the Saints won my thoughts were ' fair play'. Ever since they pumped the Arabs in the Scottish cup final i could even say i have a soft spot for them. That was a good day. 

I'd liken Saints to the wee mutant dogs in parks who you think are nice and cute but try to attack you. If things came to blows you know you'd flatten the wee fud as you are the superior beast - much like Dundee FC and Perth Saintees.

As they yap away you just sit and laugh thinking they are well out their depth. In their time of greatest success they all pile onto their neighbouring cities threads and spout utter pish.

I'd like to point out that on the day St Johnstone won the double BoredumGuy put a message on P&B stating that he just woke up on his parents couch at 8pm after passing out. At least his ratio of beer to passing out (1 hour) is significantly better than the ratio of people that make it through his posts to passing out in boredom.

Bring on the Livi and the DABs; if we are looking for odious then they fit the bill, that's for sure. 

Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

I'd like to point out that on the day St Johnstone won the double BoredumGuy put a message on P&B stating that he just woke up on his parents couch at 8pm after passing out. At least his ratio of beer to passing out (1 hour) is significantly better than the ratio of people that make it through his posts to passing out in boredom.

Tbf to me I'd been at the pub all day.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Tbf to me I'd been at the pub all day.

Pubs don't open all day unfortunately Mr Boredom.

You had slept and sobered up enough to come and start typing in alot of bollocks by 8pm on the same day.

What happened to having me on ignore anyway you wee salmon. 

Thank you. 

15 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Pubs don't open all day unfortunately Mr Boredom.

They do for a Cup Final, but tbf it's understandable you don't know that.

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Charlie Adam out for 8 weeks FFS. 

Disappointing but this gives us a chance to go 4 4 2 against Livi. If Adam is fit he must start IMO - but now there's scope to go to a midfield two.

McGhee and Byrne central with Cummings and Griffiths upfront. Add on McCowan and McMullen out wide and you're looking at a team who can create chances.

Thank you.