All things Dundee FC

8 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

TBF I think I'm one of the ones who saw this coming.

We've been a shambles off the park for well over a year now.

Bit worrying for you guys. 

Are you worried about being dragged into a relegation battle?

Anyone know anything about derby tickets?

I was told you can't use the "bring a friend" tickets for it. 

Was wondering if you could still buy a ticket before general sale or if it was going to be a first come first served scenario and all of them go to general.

Thanks

8 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Anyone know anything about derby tickets?

I was told you can't use the "bring a friend" tickets for it. 

Was wondering if you could still buy a ticket before general sale or if it was going to be a first come first served scenario and all of them go to general.

Thanks

Not sure how many there'll be for general sale as we have around 3500 season ticket holders and that's usually around the allocation we get for Legoland. I know of 3 season ticket holders that aren't going so there'll definitely be at least 3 tickets going on general sale. 

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Bit worrying for you guys. 

Are you worried about being dragged into a relegation battle?

Yes and no.

We've got a Head of Recruitment now and planning has already started for January, so I guess its about muddling through with what we have now until then.

I know there’s a lot of “excitement” to come between now and then, but is it correct that our game against the blue half of the bigot brothers is going ahead on a Saturday at 3pm?? Is it likely to get moved for tv at this late stage? Just trying to work out plans for the weeks ahead…

Edited by Spikethedee

7 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I know there’s a lot of “excitement” to come between now and then, but is it correct that our game against the blue half of the bigot brothers is going ahead on a Saturday at 3pm?? Is it likely to get moved for tv at this late stage? Just trying to work out plans for the weeks ahead…

93rd minute Griffiths winner, imagine the anger.

Thank you.

2 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

Likely be a Sunday as they will be involved in the Europa League Thursday fixtures for the next few months now. Probably be a midday kick off. Ooft.

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Toughen up!

Don't get me wrong, after our respective transfer windows we should be despatching of these Massey Ferguson fuckers with ease, but I've read this script too many times before to be counting my proverbial chickens before they hatch. 

Don't get me wrong, after our respective transfer windows we should be despatching of these Massey Ferguson fuckers with ease, but I've read this script too many times before to be counting my proverbial chickens before they hatch. 

I just dish it out then go into hiding if it all goes wrong.