All things Dundee FC

You've got to hand it to the "Dundee Derry Boys" with the way they've just brushed off the fact that their new striker is a thirty-one year old man who was flirting with a fifteen year old child.

Spoiler

Preempting the "aye but County hired a racist and once signed David Goodwillie" posts by pointing out that:

(a) I'm financially boycotting County until Mackay either publicly grovels or gets binned.

(b) I hounded Goodwillie on the two or three occasions I saw him play.

So I'll cast as many stones as I wish 4U0m6pP.png

10 minutes ago, yoda said:

You've got to hand it to the "Dundee Derry Boys" with the way they've just brushed off the fact that their new striker is a thirty-one year old man who was flirting with a fifteen year old child.

Reveal hidden contents

Preempting the "aye but County hired a racist and once signed David Goodwillie" posts by pointing out that:

(a) I'm financially boycotting County until Mackay either publicly grovels or gets binned.

Raging cause you’re getting relegated.

A Celtic fan trying to pointscore over paedophilia and the only shite he's throwing is a man who has never been charged with anything of the sort. 
Some boy. 
Also worth noting that wee Drew was relentlessly defending Aleksandr Tonev a while back over the racism incident against Shay Logan. Obvs this is no surprise to anyone.

13 minutes ago, yoda said:

Reveal hidden contents

Didn't you say you'd stop supporting County after Malky was announced? Even if you pre-empt it you don't get to come away with this pish.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

11 minutes ago, yoda said:

Reveal hidden contents

Limmy Go To Hell GIF - Limmy Go To Hell Hell GIFs

Instead of hell - sub in 'Championship'.

20 minutes ago, yoda said:

You've got to hand it to the "Dundee Derry Boys" 

Reveal hidden contents

Thank you. 

If that IS us done I’m still really chuffed. Sparky will definitely put bums on seats IMO.

Just need to spend the rest of the day having a laugh reading the Fermers thread as their starlets leave for feck all. Glorious.