All things Dundee FC

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I don’t see it in any way as a gamble, but even if it was, then definitely.

It is a gamble , but if he keeps it together his goals will be enough to keep you up !

Can't think of a more 'if they can screw the nut' strike partnership than Griffiths and Cummings. There's the chance that this move increases the likelihood of off field shenanigans from Griffiths but it'll be entertaining regardless. Any hopes of him entirely reforming his character and turning into a model pro are long gone, but if Dundee can get the ball dropping at his feet in the box he'll score a good few. A good move for all parties really. 

51 minutes ago, stu2910 said:

We are likely in a bottom 3 scrap with Livi and County at the moment, although I’d say we are probably the better of the 3. I think our starting 11 is better than that but we badly lack depth. Griffiths at 50% would be good enough to at least push us towards top of the bottom 6, so arguably yes.

Signing defenders is so overrated anyway.

34 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I don’t see it in any way as a gamble, but even if it was, then definitely.

He didn't bother his arse to get fit enough for Scotland's first major championship appearance in over 20 years.

Can understand the attraction as he was brilliant for Dundee and improved after leaving.

Genuinely hope he gets back to
Form for scotlands sake. Not sure I’d want him at my club right enough but then football fans are fickle as f**k. It will all be forgotten if he starts banging then in. Celtic fans would have been the same if he had been scoring for them.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You just signed a nonce c**t, thought I should warn you. 

A c**t perhaps, but I believe the police have dealt with the other accusation and concluded 'naw' to the point where they didn't even bother charging, so I'm going to agree with their results considering they're the police and you're... some Celtic fan.

All the best for the season pal! Try your best to keep your emotions in check!