All things Dundee FC

Matty Kennedy being linked to St Mirren, we should 100% be in for him if he’s available. Kennedy, Griffiths/another striker, centrehalf and a right back in please! Robertson out on loan with McDaid and Elliot put to grass. 

Edited by Yenitit

10 hours ago, Yenitit said:

Matty Kennedy being linked to St Mirren, we should 100% be in for him if he’s available. Kennedy, Griffiths/another striker, centrehalf and a right back in please! Robertson out on loan with McDaid and Elliot put to grass. 

I'm not convinced by Elliot at full back but he could do a job at right wing back if McMullan got injured.  I personally don't like to call for players to be released as they have families to look after.  It must be difficult to be a football manager and have to tell players they are not being kept on.  Sir Matt Busby's wife said he used to come home in tears because he had to leave someone out of the side for an important game or had to let someone go.  The stress must be incredible. 

There’s a video of him face timing his kids in his Dundee top at Dens. Dunno how to post it though. His kids faces when he reveals he’s wearing a Dundee top is tremendous. Time to get his career back on track!

mon the dee

34 minutes ago, mev said:

I'm not convinced by Elliot at full back but he could do a job at right wing back if McMullan got injured.  I personally don't like to call for players to be released as they have families to look after.  It must be difficult to be a football manager and have to tell players they are not being kept on.  Sir Matt Busby's wife said he used to come home in tears because he had to leave someone out of the side for an important game or had to let someone go.  The stress must be incredible. 

Yeah it’s the horrible side of the game 

The same people who come on here and abuse Griffiths are probably the same fuds who share mental health awareness all over social media.

Convicted of no wrongdoing and trial by online sad acts.

Come and get your career back on track Leigh. Hard work is required and the Derry will be behind you. Time for you to show the talent we all know is there.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

2 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

The same people who come on here and abuse Griffiths are probably the same fuds who share mental health awareness all over social media.

Convicted of no wrongdoing and trial by online sad acts.

Come and get your career back on track Leigh. Hard work is required and the Derry will be behind you. Time for you to show the talent we all know is there.

Thank you.

100% this.

Just now, Leith Green said:

Griffiths and Cumdog up front together - the HiDee alliance continues apace.

Dallas Cowboys Football GIF by Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team

I actually had a feeling Cummings would go back to you guys if you sold Nisbet.  Hope not though I love the mental c**t.