All things Dundee FC

Irrespective of any stain on his character with his previous cunty behaviour he has since now added potential sexual deviant to the list of previous cunty behaviour and yet here you are attacking me for calling it out and preparing to roll out the red carpet for said deviant.
I think we can leave it there. Seems you and Griffiths will be a good fit [emoji106]

You’ve been licking his arse since 2014. Let’s leave it there.

7 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Thats not accurate. He could not have been charged if she had sent him a picture unless he had made it clear he wanted an explicit picture and knew the girl was underage. Asking for someone to send you a photo is not a criminal offence.

Not defending him at all, he is clearly an individual with no moral compass, but on the information reported he was never likely to be charged.

Exactly. I think it speaks for itself how stupid and self-destructive the guy is, but the situation is simply not as black and white as some people really, REALLY, want it to be.

If Celtic are willing to loan us the noted idiot on what will almost certainly be largely on their dime - when they could probably offload a lot more of his wages by sending him down to England - I don't see why supporters should feel guilty about it.

35 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Irrespective of any stain on his character with his previous cunty behaviour he has since now added potential sexual deviant to the list of previous cunty behaviour and yet here you are attacking me for calling it out and preparing to roll out the red carpet for said deviant.

I think we can leave it there. Seems you and Griffiths will be a good fit 👍

Celtic fans. Always the fucking victim.

I've just had a look at the allegations made against Leigh Griffiths by his neighbour who claims he is "stalking and taking photos of her" - on behalf of a third party. 

I'm unsure if she is claiming he bought a house next door to her to stalk her - as there's nothing in the story saying he follows her around and no photos have been found. She doesn't even say who she thinks is employing Griffiths services to do such a thing. 

Apparently Police Scotland and Celtic have taken the allegations very seriously - as of yet no wrongdoing has been uncovered. 

We all know he's incredibly stupid but he's now being made out to be a bit of a criminal mastermind here. 

With Marshall having 18 month left on his deal and McPake rating him so highly and him being our only natural LB on the books, I reckon we'd be wanting 500k or more for him. Not sure any club would be willing to pay that for Marshall though as there's bound to be players of similar quality cheaper than that elsewhere so can't see us letting him leave.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

With Marshall having 18 month left on his deal and McPake rating him so highly and him being our only natural LB on the books, I reckon we'd be wanting 500k or more for him. Not sure any club would be willing to pay that for Marshall though as there's bound to be players of similar quality cheaper than that elsewhere so can't see us letting him leave.

Yeah, I highly doubt this move will take place. If it did, I think Kerr does better at left back than at right back, either way, we still need a right back.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Yeah, I highly doubt this move will take place. If it did, I think Kerr does better at left back than at right back, either way, we still need a right back.

Yeah I was surprised Kerr didn’t play left back and McGhee right back yesterday. McGhee looked so uncomfortable out there.

McPake saying that we will be linked with '3 or 4 players' before the window closes has me, as an impressionable fan, believing that we'll be signing 3-4 players.

Thank you McPake.

45 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Can’t see us signing a left back with Doig looking like staying. 

My guess is Doig is offski, Marshall will be his replacement and we have someone else lined up. Pure guesswork mind. 

20 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

My guess is Doig is offski, Marshall will be his replacement and we have someone else lined up. Pure guesswork mind. 

Aye, probably a striker or centre mid. Squad balance doesn't really seem to be a thing that actually matters to McPake.