All things Dundee FC

You are fawning over and defending a guy who asked a child for nude pictures, a school child.
Read that back and remind yourself that you think that’s ok.

I called him an arsehole. Kinda funny way of fawning. At least I’m not paying his wages though, like you.

5 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

No, as noted prior, if he ends up at Dens it's almost certain Celtic will be continuing to pay the vast majority of his wages.

Again, much appreciated.

Mate you were practically calling him a nonce when this story broke and at that point everyone thought she was 16.

Funny how opinions change 

On 06/07/2021 at 17:37, RossBFaeDundee said:

The oft-forgotten 'nonce clause' perhaps coming into play

With their willingness to throw money at anything and to overlook even the most blatant of faults, I'm sure Ross County will be monitoring the situation with interest.

On 06/07/2021 at 19:13, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fair enough, tbh I've largely been able to escape it so it's relatively new to me. The club will have to react, the last thing they need right now is for something like this to hang over them this season.

Also will take this time to appreciate the Neil Breen profile photo, excellent choice.

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I reckon you’ll still be paying most of them though.
Do you think that this was the first time he’s offended in this way?

Maybe we will but it’s the only way we can get him out until his contract runs out at the end of the season.

Unsure if you are being serious with the 2nd question but if you are there have been other questionable incidents that are apparently being or have been investigated and his neighbour who has 2 young daughters also made a complaint about him supposedly filming them

You don’t want this guy at your club surely?

Edited by Jinky67

1 minute ago, Jinky67 said:

Maybe we will but it’s the only way we can get him out until his contract runs out at the end of the season.

Unsure if you are being serious with the 2nd question but if you are there have been other questionable incidents that are apparently being investigated and his neighbour who has 2 young daughters also made a complaint about him supposedly filming them

You don’t want this guy at your club surely?

Quite the allegation to make there. What are your sources for these?

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Quite the allegation to make there. What are your sources for these?

There was an article published a few months ago in one of the papers about him stalking the family around the same time the message story leaked 

Edited by Jinky67

There was an article published a few months ago in one of the papers about him stalking the family around the same time the message story leaked 

What - a few months ago? FFS!! Before your club gave him another contract. I assume you have video of you outside the ground protesting?

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

What - a few months ago? FFS!! Before your club gave him another contract. I assume you have video of you outside the ground protesting?

Ok so you are going down the pedantry road so let me be very specific. This was the start of July so almost 2 months ago so after he was given a new contract

34 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Mate you were practically calling him a nonce when this story broke and at that point everyone thought she was 16.

1. The circumstances have changed in the last month that you've trawled through to find my initial reactions as the story broke, with police investigations and certain facts coming to light, and my current stance is similar to this:

13 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

What he done can - at best - be described as creepy as f**k. The police found him to have done nothing wrong and now we have people calling him a beast and a rapist. 

2. I was simply thanking you in lieu of your team for the likely fact that if we brought Griffiths in, it would require Celtic continuing to pay the majority of his wages. I am not trying to continue this frankly unproductive argument.

3. I really did enjoy the guy's Neil Breen profile photo.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Ok so you are going down the pedantry road so let me be very specific. This was the start of July so almost 2 months ago so after he was given a new contract

Ah - so he only became a beast in the last ‘almost 2 months’ ? Before that there wasn’t a stain on his character that made him unworthy of him being employed at the Sellick?

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

1. The circumstances have changed in the last month, with police investigations and certain facts coming to light, and my current stance is similar to this:

The circumstances are quite simply if this lass had responded to him and sent the picture the police investigation would have been very different. He can consider himself very lucky this girl had some sense unlike Griffiths he escaped being convicted of a child sex offence because of fortune thats all. 

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Ah - so he only became a beast in the last ‘almost 2 months’ ? Before that there wasn’t a stain on his character worthy of him being employed at the Sellick?

Irrespective of any stain on his character with his previous cunty behaviour he has since now added potential sexual deviant to the list of previous cunty behaviour and yet here you are attacking me for calling it out and preparing to roll out the red carpet for said deviant.

I think we can leave it there. Seems you and Griffiths will be a good fit 👍

The club have no choice to employ or pay him, if he was charged he would have been shown the door so all the club can do is look to move him on to the club with lowest set of morals…….seems Dundee want to be that club. 
But understand this the only reason this c**t wasn’t charged was he used emojis to mask his intent and the girl had the sense not to send him pictures, that’s how thin the line is. 
Cant believe I’m arguing with some tit who uses lolz in a sentence [emoji1787]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Have you contacted the club to tell them of your concerns over Griffiths? I mean you SEEM concerned?

15 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The circumstances are quite simply if this lass had responded to him and sent the picture the police investigation would have been very different. He can consider himself very lucky this girl had some sense unlike Griffiths he escaped being convicted of a child sex offence because of fortune thats all. 

Thats not accurate. He could not have been charged if she had sent him a picture unless he had made it clear he wanted an explicit picture and knew the girl was underage. Asking for someone to send you a photo is not a criminal offence.

Not defending him at all, he is clearly an individual with no moral compass, but on the information reported he was never likely to be charged.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Have you contacted the club to tell them of your concerns over Griffiths? I mean you SEEM concerned?

He is concerned, I’d say extremely concerned.
Tonight’s antics have resulted in Jakey67 overtaking Boredom Guy in the ‘concerned’ stakes.

He is concerned, I’d say extremely concerned.
Tonight’s antics have resulted in Jakey67 overtaking Boredom Guy in the ‘concerned’ stakes.
He'll slither off back to hide away in the Celtic threads when the other arse cheek remind them that they're still shite tomorrow no doubt.