All things Dundee FC

Just now, Dee Man said:

Was it on here I read one of the players was really struggling with Covid and is it common knowledge it's Jakubiak and Marshall? Could really be doing with Marshall back and McGhee back in midfied. 

Read Kerr was available today. Hopefully that solves the problem with McGhee. 

Griffiths, when fit and on form, is the best striker in Scottish football bar maybe Edouard and Morelos.

If he wasn't a fucking dumpling and a bit of a welt, he'd have made a big move down South IMO.

26 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Wild.

A high profile 30yo man messaging schoolgirls calling them hot, and you're trying to victimise the person saying that's awful behaviour. 

As I say, it's says a lot about you. 

You’ve been creeping on a 15 year old’s Instagram. 

Beast

5 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Question marks over his fitness for years now and I suspect most of that isn’t down to being unlucky with injuries but his lack of professionalism

Ronny, Rodgers and Lennon have all criticised his fitness 

Hasn’t had a good season for us since Deila was in charge and doesn’t even make the bench these days under Ange

He might go to Dundee and score a barrowload, I don’t know.

I couldn’t believe we extended his contract, the guy should have been punted years ago 

If he did sign I’m sure he’ll get fit by starting games. That’s not the issue we have tho. 

49 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I thought it was Jakubiak and Sheridan? Sheridan has apparently trained all week though and not heard anything about Jakubiak.

Sheridan was pictured on the pitch during warm-up last week so he defo isn't the one with Covid. I really hope it's not Marshall who is the other case, but at least we've got McGhee, the ultimate defensive cover.

3 hours ago, mev said:

Cannigia turned out okay and he was a convicted drug user.  I think McPake will know the situation and Leigh's fitness levels better than us.  The police decided there was no criminality.  Man United have just signed Christiano Ronaldo who was accused of far more serious offences than Leigh and he is in the papers far more often.  It's footballers we are trying to sign, not police officers or teachers.

That is wild.  I'm willing to bet more than half of PnB'ers have taken drugs. They are only not convicted drug users because they didn't get caught. Griffiths is a no for  me for many reasons.

27 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

You’ve been creeping on a 15 year old’s Instagram. 

Beast

Except I've not, everything was lifted from an article.

You've seen posts criticising a high profile 30yo DMing school girls calling them hot, and your approach to that is not to criticise the 30yo, but instead try and bully the people away from the conversation.

I can only guess you don't have kids, as anyone who does wouldn't be making light of high profile males slithering into multiple young girls DMs to praise their appearance, we all know what that is.

I suspect you'll think this is all hilarious and it's a "minter", or you'll now call me a "beast" for the next year as if its hilarious, but at least you've completely outed yourself here.

54 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I dunno if I'm getting my weeks mixed up but I'm sure Sheridan was sat in the main stand along from one of my mate's last week. 

Sheridan has/had a groin strain.

Jakubiak was hit with the 'vid.

I thought Marshall was out due to his straight red card? Although I suppose he could've had covid as well.

Edited by CanadianDee

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've seen posts criticising a high profile 30yo DMing school girls calling them hot, and your approach to that is not to criticise the 30yo, but instead try and bully the people away from the conversation.

I can only guess you don't have kids, as anyone who does wouldn't be making light of high profile males slithering into multiple young girls DMs to praise their appearance, we all know what that is.

I suspect you'll think this is all hilarious and it's a "minter", or you'll now call me a "beast" for the next year as if its hilarious, but at least you've completely outed yourself here.

Beast

46 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Can we have a link to this article please?

5 hours ago, gannonball said:

Charlie Adam, Leigh Griffiths and Jason Cummings in the same dressing room. Are they just going to have a crayon corner for them when Mcpake discusses tactics?

If they were in Neil Lennon’s dressing room we wouldn’t need to worry about that.

The actual fucking state of the Perth bore here. Astounding [emoji23]

Also, someone should point out to Jinky that the club he supports are currently employing and paying a guy who he thinks is a beast. I assume the season ticket has been returned in disgust [emoji23]

Just now, Fifespud said:

We dominate a game for nearly 90 minutes and can’t score? We need an international class striker IMO.

Tbf, Lewandowski wouldn't have scored today considering the lack of chances. 

12 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

The actual fucking state of the Perth bore here. Astounding emoji23.png

Also, someone should point out to Jinky that the club he supports are currently employing and paying a guy who he thinks is a beast. I assume the season ticket has been returned in disgust emoji23.png

The club have no choice to employ or pay him, if he was charged he would have been shown the door so all the club can do is look to move him on to the club with lowest set of morals…….seems Dundee want to be that club. 

But understand this the only reason this c**t wasn’t charged was he used emojis to mask his intent and the girl had the sense not to send him pictures, that’s how thin the line is. 

Cant believe I’m arguing with some tit who uses lolz in a sentence 🤣

The club have no choice to employ or pay him, if he was charged he would have been shown the door so all the club can do is look to move him on to the club with lowest set of morals…….seems Dundee want to be that club. 
But understand this the only reason this c**t wasn’t charged was he used emojis to mask his intent and the girl had the sense not to send him pictures, that’s how thin the line is. 
Cant believe I’m arguing with some tit who uses lolz in a sentence [emoji1787]

He’s been an arsehole for years. You’ve all stood by him during all his other episodes, now you all think he let you down last season allowing your bigot brothers to stop you winning ‘10 in a row’ and you can’t wait to get him out the door. It’s as hypocritical as fuck.
Can’t believe I’m discussing this someone who chooses to worship a jakey.

17 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

He’s been an arsehole for years. You’ve all stood by him during all his other episodes, now you all think he let you down last season allowing your bigot brothers to stop you winning ‘10 in a row’ and you can’t wait to get him out the door. It’s as hypocritical as f**k.
Can’t believe I’m discussing this someone who chooses to worship a jakey.

You are fawning over and defending a guy who asked a child for nude pictures, a school child.

Read that back and remind yourself that you think that’s ok.

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

You are fawning over and defending a guy who asked a child for nude pictures, a school child.

Read that back and remind yourself that you think that’s ok.

How do you know he wasn't asking to borrow a camera?