All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, D TOTAL said:

I canny believe there I had to read like 9 pages of this, surely nobody actually thinks he’s coming to Dundee whether he’s wanted or not 

Once these stories start to break the deals are usually as good as done. 

18 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Sounds like you’ve been creeping about a 15 year old’s Instagram page ye fuckin beast. 

Strangely an Orc at work was taking great delight in telling me about this whole debacle calling him a ‘beast’ then proceeding to take his fone out and show pictures of her. The guy is in his 50s and I think has a daughter around that age. I find the obsession over this stuff in Scottish society particularly quite unnerving. 

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Strangely an Orc at work was taking great delight in telling me about this whole debacle calling him a ‘beast’ then proceeding to take his fone out and show pictures of her. The guy is in his 50s and I think has a daughter around that age. I find the obsession over this stuff in Scottish society particularly quite unnerving. 

Can’t agree more. Beastly behaviour creeping about a 15 year olds Instagram page and someone worth watching. 

30 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Sounds like you’ve been creeping about a 15 year old’s Instagram page ye fuckin beast. 

What?

It's in the first news story that comes up when you Google it, m8.

Again though, yet another Dundee fan who'd prefer to try and criticise me for thinking a 30yo asking a schoolgirl for naked photos is a wrong un, than criticise the 30yo. Says a lot about a few of you tbh.

8 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

What?

It's in the first news story that comes up when you Google it, m8.

Again though, yet another Dundee fan who'd prefer to try and criticise me for thinking a 30yo asking a schoolgirl for naked photos is a wrong un, than criticise the 30yo. Says a lot about a few of you tbh.

You’ve engaged in beastly activities. You’ve knowingly went creeping about a girl’s, who you knew to be 15 years of age, Instagram page. That’s not right and you’re worth the watching. 

Beast

17 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I dont have Instagram - is asking for scud photos commonplace?

I thought that kind of thing was just prevalent on "dating" sites.

I think what they do now is, show you some ''sideboob'' or a ''camel toe'', then tell you to see more its $9.99 a month at their Only Fans account, hence the reason Mastercard are trying to hammer that deviant site.

Edited by Meldrew

I didn't follow the story about Griff or know much about it, but ultimately he wasn't charged. There is always an abundance of evidence in these cases to prove guilt.

I'd also assume his phone, laptops and everything would have been checked and they can recover deleted messages easily.

If he was not charged, there was nothing in it. You can wind up on the register for urinating in a public place at 2am. 

The difference between this and the other fella who's name I have thankfully forgotten is that he admitted his guilt and wrong doing. Worse again was he then attempted to deny his responsibility to try and gain employment, which basically called the lassie a liar.

Anyhow TL;DR Leigh is welcome back in my book.

Edited by Crawford

5 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Hopefully ignoring the Beast of Perth now. Any news on whether the players with covid last week are fit and available for today’s game?

Was it on here I read one of the players was really struggling with Covid and is it common knowledge it's Jakubiak and Marshall? Could really be doing with Marshall back and McGhee back in midfied. 

18 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Was it on here I read one of the players was really struggling with Covid and is it common knowledge it's Jakubiak and Marshall? Could really be doing with Marshall back and McGhee back in midfied. 

I thought it was Jakubiak and Sheridan? Sheridan has apparently trained all week though and not heard anything about Jakubiak.

44 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

You’ve engaged in beastly activities. You’ve knowingly went creeping about a girl’s, who you knew to be 15 years of age, Instagram page. That’s not right and you’re worth the watching. 

Beast

Wild.

A high profile 30yo man messaging schoolgirls calling them hot, and you're trying to victimise the person saying that's awful behaviour. 

As I say, it's says a lot about you. 

33 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I thought it was Jakubiak and Sheridan? Sheridan has apparently trained all week though and not heard anything about Jakubiak.

I dunno if I'm getting my weeks mixed up but I'm sure Sheridan was sat in the main stand along from one of my mate's last week. 

Question marks over his fitness for years now and I suspect most of that isn’t down to being unlucky with injuries but his lack of professionalism

Ronny, Rodgers and Lennon have all criticised his fitness 

Hasn’t had a good season for us since Deila was in charge and doesn’t even make the bench these days under Ange

He might go to Dundee and score a barrowload, I don’t know.

I couldn’t believe we extended his contract, the guy should have been punted years ago