All things Dundee FC

6 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

@RandomGuy., he also stopped messaging her after she told him her age - which kind of negates your theory he's a beast. Or bizarrely, a rapist. 

Im 100% not saying he's a rapist, at all. 

She plays for Hearts youth side, something she had written on her profile. I've absolutely no idea why people are pretending he thought she was any sort of appropriate age.

7 minutes ago, mev said:

Do you know for certain he knew her age?  As Mr Ali said, he stopped texting when he found out how old she was.  Innocent until proven guilty.

It was on her profile she played for Hearts youth side, anyone with an ounce of understanding would ask. If you're asking a youth footballer for photos, after they've shown you photos of them in your knickers, then you're almost certainly going to find yourself in a huge amount of bother.

There's a second girl he was doing the same too at the same time, who can't be named legally as she's too young, which is always conveniently forgotten about as those messages were never leaked.

Luckily for Griffiths he scored goals for Dundee almost a decade ago though, so none of this matters. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

She plays for Hearts youth side, something she had written on her profile. I've absolutely no idea why people are pretending he thought she was any sort of appropriate age.

I'm sorry, what? 

Youth teams don't stop at 15 years old - and you know that. This is a very strange hole you're digging here. 

What he done can - at best - be described as creepy as f**k. The police found him to have done nothing wrong and now we have people calling him a beast and a rapist. 

50 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

You should maybe base the argument on actual police findings rather than what newspapers churn for a headline.

Ach, they also decided not to prosecute David Goodwillie so I'm not necessarily hanging my hat on that point.  

Do you know for certain he had read her profile?  You are now alleging those of us willing to give him the benefit of the doubt are somehow pretending he didn't know.  Are you a QAnon follower by any chance?

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

I'm sorry, what? 

Youth teams don't stop at 15 years old - and you know that. This is a very strange hole you're digging here. 

What he done can - at best - be described as creepy as f**k. The police found him to have done nothing wrong and now we have people calling him a beast and a rapist. 

Again, I've never called him a rapist, so I've no idea why you're pushing that.

Well I do actually, it's so you can turn this around on me, rather than criticise the club for trying to sign a 30yo man who was asking multiple underage girls for nude photos 2 months ago.

Dundee fans can pretend he done nothing wrong if they like, it just a horrendous look for them tbh.

1 minute ago, gannonball said:

Charlie Adam, Leigh Griffiths and Jason Cummings in the same dressing room. Are they just going to have a crayon corner for them when Mcpake discusses tactics?

You're assuming McPake hasn't eaten all the crayons that aren't already lodged in his nose and ears. 

1 minute ago, mev said:

Do you know for certain he had read her profile?  

😂

Honestly, just admit you've no issue with him asking underage lassies for nudes because you think he's a good footballer, this complete desperation to find some excuse for him is embarrassing. 

The bio section is the first thing you see on Instagram, and she also wasn't the only girl who came forward to say he'd done the same to them.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Again, I've never called him a rapist, so I've no idea why you're pushing that.

Well I do actually, it's so you can turn this around on me, rather than criticise the club for trying to sign a 30yo man who was asking multiple underage girls for nude photos 2 months ago.

I'm not turning it onto you at all. The same way as you said :

31 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

And so it finally gets said.

Doesn't matter if you're a rapist or a beast, if you score goals for a football club you get a free pass and we'll get your name printed on our child's shirt.

In relation to fans reaction to Leigh Griffiths. A man who hasn't been charged with any wrongdoing. 

Something absolutely no fan has said. 

You see how this works? 

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

In relation to fans reaction to Leigh Griffiths. A man who hasn't been charged with any wrongdoing. 

Something absolutely no fan has said. 

You see how this works? 

Griffiths has quite clearly been messaging multiple underage girls inappropriately, yet you've got fans defending him.

If he'd been charged with someone I daresay you'd still have fans finding some form of excuse for him. It's just how some folk work. You're seeing the same with Man U fans who are making up some incredible excuses to defend signing a certified, serial, rapist.

Be happy with signing Griffiths if you want, just don't pretend it's because you think he's innocent, as it's quite clear what he was up to. Yer man posting excuses all over the shop is embarrassing, and something you witness on the Clyde thread regularly.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

@RandomGuy. I'd quit whilst you're erm, just this behind, because you're having a fucking mare.

Nah, Dundee fans can't take a huge moral high ground last week then spend this week defending someone who's asking underage girls for nudes, and not expext anyone to question them over it.

If he was signing for any other club in the league you know fine well most of these folk wouldn't be defending him, while others would be piling in.

😂

Honestly, just admit you've no issue with him asking underage lassies for nudes because you think he's a good footballer, this complete desperation to find some excuse for him is embarrassing. 

The bio section is the first thing you see on Instagram, and she also wasn't the only girl who came forward to say he'd done the same to them.

The police found no criminality and I prefer to accept their findings rather than yours.  It doesn't mean I have no issue with such behaviour just prefer to be evidence led rather than make ridiculous statements about Griffiths such as:

"Doesn't matter if you're a rapist or a beast, if you score goals for a football club you get a free pass and we'll get your name printed on our child's shirt.  Mental how willing folk are to ignore some serious offences simply because someone is good at kicking a ball for an hour every 7 days."

You suggested Griffiths is a rapist or a beast based on texts the police decided bore no criminality.  Unbelievable!

Just now, mev said:

You suggested Griffiths is a rapist or a beast based on texts the police decided bore no criminality.  Unbelievable!

I've never outright called him a beast

Funny how Griffiths hinting at nudes means he's never asked for any, but me hinting he's a beast means I'm calling him one.

As I said, defend him if you like, it's your perogative. I think it's fairly obvious what he's been up to and wouldn't want him near my club.

To me Dundee fans deserved credit for what they done to Mason a week or so ago, but the ones defending Griffiths deserve criticism for abandoning any morals this week.

5 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah, Dundee fans can't take a huge moral high ground last week then spend this week defending someone who's asking underage girls for nudes, and not expext anyone to question them over it.

If he was signing for any other club in the league you know fine well most of these folk wouldn't be defending him, while others would be piling in.

Nah  that's not what's happening. What is happening is that you're talking more shite than you normally do.

I'm too hungover to get into a debate about your shite so see this as a statement rather than me trying to get into a debate.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Nah, Dundee fans can't take a huge moral high ground last week then spend this week defending someone who's asking underage girls for nudes

Funny how Griffiths hinting at nudes means he's never asked for any, but me hinting he's a beast means I'm calling him one.

Well, this is awkward. 

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

As I said, defend him if you like, it's your perogative. I think it's fairly obvious what he's been up to and wouldn't want him near my club.

To me Dundee fans deserved credit for what they done to Mason a week or so ago, but the ones defending Griffiths deserve criticism for abandoning any morals this week.

We're abandoning morals because we don't agree with you and prefer the principle of innocent until proven guilty?  You seem to want things both ways.  You're innocent of calling him a rapist and a beast but he's guilty because of the way you interpreted his texts?  I think you've just proved my point.

33 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sounds like you’ve been creeping about a 15 year old’s Instagram page ye fuckin beast.