All things Dundee FC

He’s coming home,

He’s coming home,

He’s coming….

In all seriousness this doesn’t lie too easy with me. The private messaging f**k up was not something I looked into at the time but I thought 1 way or another that would put an end to him coming back to us at the end of his career. Only he’ll know the truth but it really doesn’t look good. I presume his getting out card was she looked older than she was 🤷🏼‍♂️ It’s a situation the club best avoids I think. Exceptional player but 

Edited by Yenitit

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Dundee fans getting panties in a twist about personal abuse having no place in football yet happy to chuck it about like confetti. 

What’s next mum jokes? 

Are you saying if one fan at a club holds a certain opinion then every other fan must? That's a weird stance for of all things, a Celtic fan to take. 

8 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Are you saying if one fan at a club holds a certain opinion then every other fan must? That's a weird stance for of all things, a Celtic fan to take. 

Seems to be the logic being applied by one of your own here, so you tell me? Can a Celtic supporter not have morals, principle or not buy into the seedy elements of support and just enjoy going to the football for just the football? 
At the end of the day I’m giving an opinion on a footballer who I think would be toxic if he had to join your football team because of his behaviour 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Celtic supporter on here preaching the moral high ground.

Spiel jogo juego GIF on GIFER - by Hurdin

Thank you.

Edited by Jinky67

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Merely my opinion, however fucking appalling double standards on display.

I get your opinion, however mine is different. The guy Mason was a convicted sex offender, on the register. Griffiths is not and does not have any charge against him.

Guest Wieghortsnut
5 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Seems to be the logic being applied by one of your own here, so you tell me? Can a Celtic supporter not have morals, principle or not buy into the seedy elements of support and just enjoying going to the football for just the football? 
At the end of the day I’m giving an opinion on a footballer who I think would be toxic if he had to join your football team because of his behaviour 🤷‍♂️

Everyone is entitled to their opinion its just a pity the opinion of a supporter of either side of the ugly sisters holds no value at all to the rest of scottish football 

Guest Wieghortsnut
Just now, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If Griffiths had half a brain cell he'd stay well clear of social meedya. Unfortunately he doesn't.

Has a wand of a left foot tho

Guest Wieghortsnut
1 minute ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Not as good as Charlie. IMO.

Who takes the 90th minute free kick for the win across the road? 

Just now, Wieghortsnut said:

Who takes the 90th minute free kick for the win across the road? 

100% Charlie. He'll be getting abuse all game, well until we take the lead anyway. One hand cupped to an ear and one finger on the other hand to his lips will be a sight to behold. 

4 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I get your opinion, however mine is different. The guy Mason was a convicted sex offender, on the register. Griffiths is not and does not have any charge against him.

With respect @johnnydun I have to agree on a technical level. However the feller Mason's offence, however odious was involving another adult to which he admitted to, pleaded guilty, so there he is for all to see on the register, rightly so. 

Leigh Griffiths has made inappropriate contact with two schoolgirls, as per newspaper reports, however keep in mind the 15 year old is a female youth player with a Scottish Premiership club. I'm assuming it's not difficult to ascertain the young persons actual age in that case. 

The moral high-ground is not dependent upon the players' ability and skill level. Therefore again I ask, where is Niall Christie's petition to sign?  I'll have a look again tomorrow. 

C'mon guys on P&B, where are your opinions on this subject?

Yes or No to Leigh Griffiths?

Regards   

I’m in the not bothered either way camp, I reckon this has just been plucked out of nowhere cause he took his son to the game and the sun, record or(insert rag) is pushing their own agenda, cause for a paper any publicity is good publicity -end off,

35 minutes ago, Wieghortsnut said:

That was the last time my dad saw the Dee's, difficult to get him up there, but in fairness he had lost a lot of hope/was disillusioned by then, when he died was sorting out his stuff, found the match ticket in a pocket.

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Leigh Griffiths has made inappropriate contact with two schoolgirls, as per newspaper reports

If it was inappropriate he would have been charged.

Not one of us know the true details of any of it, it's all speculation, no facts were read out in any court. 

I can't see how any of us on here can judge either way.