All things Dundee FC

28 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm a bit out of the loop here - what was he charged with?

Messaging a 15 year old girl and asking her for nude pictures which he got off with as his intent was effectively masked by emojis and not typed literally.

He's a scumbag, you are welcome to him if that is the sort of person you want at your club. You also best get Charlie Adam some earplugs because Griffiths will get it tight, really tight and deservedly so

Edited by Jinky67

@Jinky67 - Did he not stop messaging her after he found out her age? 

I never kept up with events. 

Any other time, I would have bitten your hand off to have him back. Having him and Cummings in the same dressing room is a recipe for disaster, IMO. 

Edit - Oh and Lee Hodson can GTF. He's just another absolutely shite RB. Got enough already mate, ta. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Any other time, I would have bitten your hand off to have him back. Having him and Cummings in the same dressing room is a recipe for disaster, IMO. 

That was what I read.

Also, if he does end up here, it would require Celtic to continue to pay the majority of his wages.

So in that case, thank you Celtic for facilitating such a move. Could end up representing big value-for-money for us... if it happens, of course.

Aside from the obvious, apparent, beast like behaviour, he was overweight almost all of last season with regular missed training sessions, and is being bombed out a club he only extended his deal with a month or so ago.

Considering the hefty wages he'd be on, red flags should be getting waved. Every chance he goes AWOL after a month, but I guess it could be a great month for you.

He's not the Griffiths you remember. 

12 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Edit - Oh and Lee Hodson can GTF. He's just another absolutely shite RB. Got enough already mate, ta. 

The lass he was messaging put out that he never asked her age. Not sure at what point he stopped, possibly when it became public and he deleted his twitter 🤷‍♂️ But he's a practically married 31 old father messaging young "women" on insta asking them for nudes? Really wtf is he doing she was clearly too young for him

No one wants him at Celtic, he got booed with every touch from the majority of fans the last time he played. 

As you say him and Cummings in the same dressing room could be a nightmare and he brings so much baggage. 

Can't wait to see the back of him

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Considering the hefty wages he'd be on, red flags should be getting waved. Every chance he goes AWOL after a month, but I guess it could be a great month for you.

He's not the Griffiths you remember. 

^^^Shiting it

11 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I've just read up on it - she said she had no doubt he wouldn't have messaged her again if he knew her age. Sounds like he's guilty of being a stupid c**t not for the first time in his life and messaged someone whose online pics make her look older. If he knew the girl's age or even suspected she might be underage I wouldn't want him anywhere near the club. 

6 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Also, if he does end up here, it would require Celtic to continue to pay the majority of his wages.

So in that case, thank you Celtic for facilitating such a move. Could end up representing big value-for-money for us... if it happens, of course.

Think everyone at Celtic would be happy for us to pay to get rid of the wee predator

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

^^^Shiting it

I mean, he's almost certainly scoring against us, but not really.

When he's on the pitch he'll probably be great, but it's off it that's the issue, and over the past few years that's begun to affect him on it, in terms of fitness and performance. 

I'd speculate you'd get a good initial run out him then some issues would start creeping in, he'd start dropping out the line up/squads, and by the turn of the year he'd be a non-event for you.

11 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Think everyone at Celtic would be happy for us to pay to get rid of the wee predator

That's "predator" in a sexual sense rather than a goal scoring sense, I take it?

Edited by Jacksgranda
Sleppnig and Update