All things Dundee FC

4 hours ago, tree house tam said:

I suppose that's your European journey ended for another year lads. I hope we can beat United in a semi or final this season to give you boys at least one highlight.

Knocked out more European qualifiers in a fortnight than we have     this century 😂😂😂 Fire sales beginning?

2 hours ago, K.T said:

Greg Stewart reportedly away to sign for a team in the Indian Super League 

The slower pace will suit his style of play.  He never did like to run about very much.  I pity the poor right back who will have to do all the hard graft though.  He scored a lot of vital goals for us but I do wonder how many goals we lost because he either didn't bother tracking back or gave a defender too much time to hit a long pass.  I much prefer strikers who give defenders a hard time no matter who is in possession.

Ok, so I guess we are actually going for this. A loan is the only way this is happening, but it certainly sounds plausible, especially with the story of Griffiths being at Dens on Sunday.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

Ok, so I guess we are actually going for this. A loan is the only way this is happening, but it certainly sounds plausible, especially with the story of Griffiths being at Dens on Sunday.

Not sure how he fits in and at who’s expense but despite ‘everything’, I think I’m in. Don’t shoot me please.

3 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

While it is a plausible signing, I dont think you should read too much into him being at the match Sunday, based on who he has played for and who he supports.

Just now, Leith Green said:

While it is a plausible signing, I dont think you should read too much into him being at the match Sunday, based on who he has played for and who he supports.

He was sat in the home end, and the rumour was that he was telling those asking him about maybe coming back to Dens that he wanted to play for the team, but the money was the key issue. That's as much as I'm reading into it.

Spoiler

E9zMp_cWUAEIQTd?format=jpg&name=large