All things Dundee FC

Had a conversation with a dab I know earlier on. 1st thing I said to him was “what about that fuckin penalty yesterday” his reply was “never mind the penalty, I’d love to rap that Paul McGowan’s puss” 😂😂😂 this warms my heart. I pointed out that Gowser’s my friend and I’m quite fond of him 😂 apparently he’s a p***k like Scott Brown 😂👍

Had a conversation with a dab I know earlier on. 1st thing I said to him was “what about that fuckin penalty yesterday” his reply was “never mind the penalty, I’d love to rap that Paul McGowan’s puss” [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] this warms my heart. I pointed out that Gowser’s my friend and I’m quite fond of him [emoji23] apparently he’s a p***k like Scott Brown [emoji23][emoji106]

I don’t know 1 Arab who doesn’t think that. It’s magic.

1 hour ago, Fifespud said:

Me neither, but surely bashing Sheridan is even worse, the cunto has just arrived. Talk of a mediocre career in Europe - we have no idea what these clubs are like but playing in and winning Champions League and Europa League qualifiers points to a reasonable standard. So I’ve not seen enough of either of those 2 to be overly critical but Mullen does not score many goals, tries hard but can’t really play the loan striker role and Simon Murray is playing for Queens Park after a mediocre career in Scotland.

I agree regarding Sheridan and Jakubiak for now. Jakubiak staying fit would be nice. 

Murray no point going on about as he isnt someone we should be looking at. Mullen I know sadly is injured but before this I'd hope we off loaded. 

Big next few games ahead though which is exciting.

11 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I don’t know 1 Arab who doesn’t think that. It’s magic.

It’s marvellous he gets under their skin! God knows what would happen if he scored a meaningful goal at Tannadice, it would probably end away crowds at derbies 😂

Regarding jakubiak is he not one of our higher earners especially if we managed to out price st mirren for him, I’ll acknowledge his 2 injuries where just unlucky and covid at the back of that, yet I still don’t see why he was signed, I’m not sure he done enough at  st mirren for us to offer him a deal, 

as for Sheridan my biggest gripe isn’t even his ability, it’s the  (f****ng top knot)amount of clubs he’s payed for, if I sent in a cv that looked like that to my employer it says more unreliable than vastly experienced 

Just now, D TOTAL said:

Regarding jakubiak is he not one of our higher earners especially if we managed to out price st mirren for him, I’ll acknowledge his 2 injuries where just unlucky and covid at the back of that, yet I still don’t see why he was signed, I’m not sure he done enough at  st mirren for us to offer him a deal, 

as for Sheridan my biggest gripe isn’t even his ability, it’s the  (f****ng top knot)amount of clubs he’s payed for, if I sent in a cv that looked like that to my employer it says more unreliable than vastly experienced 

His wage is just speculation. St Mirren fans really liked him, Falkirk fans loved him. We signed him as a 22 year old striker with huge promise. He was a bit of a coup at the time and definitely softened the blow of losing Hemmings at the time.

As for Sheridan, I'm surprised more footballers don't take his route. He knew he wouldn't be a massive player at a massive club so has travelled the world and made decent money along the way. That's the ideal career in most other fields!

55 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Imagine the scenes if Gowser scored a last min winner v the tangerine wanks across the road.

I doubt my erection would ever subside.

It's a shame that TTWATR doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well as 'the DABS' as that would be a contender for a new slur for TTWATR.

22 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

It's a shame that TTWATR doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well as 'the DABS' as that would be a contender for a new slur for TTWATR.

TTWankATRs, the last ‘t’ being silent?

3 hours ago, The Derry said:

Imagine the scenes if Gowser scored a last min winner v the tangerine wanks across the road.

I doubt my erection would ever subside.

The only thought better than Gowser doing this and then steaming into the away end to celebrate is the thought of him doing it and then steaming into the home end to celebrate.

32 minutes ago, Meadow_Jock said:

The only thought better than Gowser doing this and then steaming into the away end to celebrate is the thought of him doing it and then steaming into the home end to celebrate.

Gowser would be right in the allotment end wiping out bodies. 

41 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

2 Goals and 20 Assists in just 27 appearances 🤯

Paul McMullan.

That's pretty good going. 

He seems to have done More for you guys than he ever did for us.  Enjoy it while it lasts.

1 hour ago, Meadow_Jock said:

1 hour ago, Yenitit said:

Gowser would be right in the allotment end wiping out bodies. 

59 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

studying for multiple exams gif

He'll jump in head first and walk out unscathed...