All things Dundee FC

9 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Can put up with McGowan giving Plod a right hook, but not this shite. Time to move on McPake and sign a right back.

Thank you.

Talking of Gowser, surely he can fit in at right back 😂 he’s played everywhere else!

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Timpsons is in the supermarket. They actively try to hire rehabilitated criminals, do they not?

No its not ? It's next to Tesco and has nothing to do with tesco. Tesco dosnt own the grounds outside it. 

What you have said however I have read online. However the boy who owns Timpsons you can judge for yourself. 

41 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

No its not ? It's next to Tesco and has nothing to do with tesco. Tesco dosnt own the grounds outside it. 

What you have said however I have read online. However the boy who owns Timpsons you can judge for yourself. 

I thought we were speaking about Asda?

Brilliant! Well done to those Dundee fans who voiced their displeasure. 

You’ve tried to score some petty, low blow points during a reasoned debate among our fans regarding this. In my opinion that’s fucking despicable too. You’re a c**t, f**k right off with the lilywhite, moral high grounding.

I thought we were speaking about Asda?

They are in Asda and without a doubt Tesco decides who are in their car park, and charges them sweetly to be there.
It’s laudable trying to resurrect folks that have gone off the rails but you cannot expect to show no contrition, produce no evidence of police wrongdoing and expect punters to pay to see you perform, clap and cheer you etc. Actions have consequences and the consequence of Neil’s actions, as far as we are concerned, is he won’t be pulling on a Dark Blue top, thank f**k.

2 hours ago, K.T said:

Let’s look at the positive here, McPake knows we need a new RB. Wonder who else is kicking about that isn’t a sex offender.

Lee Hodson is available, Donald Love, Conor McLaughlin... and those are just names that pop up in League One free agents. Would personally be happy with Hodson tbh.

5 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Tbh i'd never heard of this c**t before this story blew up. I certainly didn't know the idiot had been convicted, not bothered appealing and then tried to say "aye but i was represented by Lionel Hutz". 

Off to Clyde you go son. Tit 😂

How many S’s in innocent?

18 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Have we signed a right back yet 😡

We just chased one off tbf (not without good reason of course), have to give them time to find someone else. Named a few arguably realistic candidates earlier, but we'll see what happens.

Pretty sure Greg Stewart is staying in Scotland though, given he's posting pics of his kid's first day of school on Insta.