All things Dundee FC

7 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Just like you spouting negative shite season after season.

You know what to do :-).

Score I havent mentioned as it is what it is. Was the sending off that annoyed me. Was no need for it .

I give positive feedback. Just more pessimistic these days.

Cheer up 

Just now, The Derry said:

Unsure what fucking planet you're living on.

Max Anderson is a good player we need to give more game time too. Providing he dosnt keep getting suspended. 

Mccowan I wanna see be given a chance also. 

Cummings I hope leads our line .

Defence no comment 

Early days guys, if James McPake learns anything today it'll be worth it as arguably 6 or 7 clubs will experience exactly the same thing in Glasgow this season, such is the gulf in finances and hence available talent you face, when they're in the mood that is.

More signings still very much required as @RossBFaeDundee stated on the match thread to bolster the defence, however Greg Stewart would still be very much most welcome.

Two things to consider, firstly we do not face the Glaswegian monoliths every week thankfully, secondly yesterday myself and others from here were on the Dab thread congratulating them on their surprising result. 

What happens today, certain members of the IQ83 collective are spouting their hi-viz, extremely small minded insecure vitriol all over our threads displaying social issues better minds than my own would find difficult to comprehend.

Dark Blue regards.

Surely no Dees are genuinely surprised that we shat it and got 6 today? Heavy defeats at Celtic Park are tradition for us. Add in that McOake has generally shown an inability to find a way to defend against superior sides, this isn't a shock.

We'll get several doings in Glasgow and probably Edinburgh this season. It's how we fare against the teams around us and in home games that will really matter.

37 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Got to be honest, getting sick to death of the six goal pumpings.

Thank you.

It's became a bit of an early-season tradition for McPake. Failure to prepare leading to at least one major pumping in the opening month, followed by a yo-yo success rate (which will translate to losing streaks in the Prem imo) before figuring it out in the new year.

That's if we are able to figure it out. We have 3 more weeks to sort things out, and will be furious if we enter September without at least another couple of decent additions to the defensive side of the pitch.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

55 minutes ago, This Charming Man said:

Early days guys, if James McPake learns anything today it'll be worth it as arguably 6 or 7 clubs will experience exactly the same thing in Glasgow this season, such is the gulf in finances and hence available talent you face, when they're in the mood that is.

More signings still very much required as @RossBFaeDundee stated on the match thread to bolster the defence, however Greg Stewart would still be very much most welcome.

Two things to consider, firstly we do not face the Glaswegian monoliths every week thankfully, secondly yesterday myself and others from here were on the Dab thread congratulating them on their surprising result. 

What happens today, certain members of the IQ83 collective are spouting their hi-viz, extremely small minded insecure vitriol all over our threads displaying social issues better minds than my own would find difficult to comprehend.

Dark Blue regards.

What do you think the United v Sevco thread would have been like if they’d humped us 6-0?

Edited by Granny Danger