All things Dundee FC

It's more the momentum that concerns me. Going up against a real confident Hibs side next week and we've conceded 8 goals in 2 games with our LB being sent off. A close loss today doesn't 'define our season' but getting fucking mauled could definitely play a part in definining the tone of what's to come in the next few weeks.

Elliott is by a considerable distance our weak link, but after that it's our CH's. Ashcroft is absolutely gash. Do not understand how he gets a free ride by our support. Woeful for the first goal last week with his Sunday league defending, almost let Curtis Main in for another as he lost his man and expected to be the leader at the back today and was continually caught nowhere near marking his man.

I'd add Sweeney to the comment above but he has the luxury of it only being his first league start for us.

Pushing the panic button already?

Surely not. Individual bad performances today but seeing some write us off already on twitter is simply absurd.

Fairly safe to say we won't be hearing from MK Dons in regards to McPake.

Also for the obligatory gloating dab, my charity wager of £10 to the Archie foundation is available if any of you fancy putting money where your mouth is in regards to the upcoming derby.

19 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Pushing the panic button already?

Surely not. Individual bad performances today but seeing some write us off already on twitter is simply absurd.

Ach it’s just the usual unfortunately. Boys never learn. McPake in one week and oot the next. It’s like the fucking Hokey Cokey 

Edited by RossDee01

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Ach it’s just the usual unfortunately. Boys never learn. McPake in one week and oot the next. It’s like the fucking Hokey Cokey 

Will keep my stance. Where do you believe we will finish in the league and who do you think will be below us? 

Relatively happy with McPake's post match assessment of things. Bbc have missed bits out in their transcript but here's what they wrote:

"It's quite an easy assessment, we were nowhere near good enough. We never got close enough to Celtic all over the pitch. Defensively we were really poor. We've been here before where we've taken heavy and sore defeats. So I'm not worried at all about the reaction."

1 minute ago, Robin.Hood said:

Will keep my stance. Where do you believe we will finish in the league and who do you think will be below us? 

Ross County, Livi, Motherwell (IMO) and United are all going to be scraping it down the bottom with us.

2 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Not sure yet - difficult to say so early and we’ll have more of an idea after the first round of games. St Mirren weren’t any better than us and they’re being tipped for top 6. 

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Not sure yet - difficult to say so early and we’ll have more of an idea after the first round of games. St Mirren weren’t any better than us and they’re being tipped for top 6. 

Ah come on. Boooo

Be brave and put something out there .

We are top of the red cards league though. 👌

Just now, Robin.Hood said:

Ah come on. Boooo

Be brave and put something out there .

We are top of the red cards league though. 👌

What’s the point it would be a completely random guess. Do I think we’ll stay up? Yes. Above who? Don’t know yet.

are the majority of united fans who post on social media bi-polar last week after a defeat there was cyber square go's offered....manager was fucking hopeless this week they are all over anything dundee like a fucking rash due to a win over a terrible performance by rangers...be fighting with each other again next week when ayr knock them out the cup.