All things Dundee FC

21 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

This is a very interesting commercial discussion and as someone who personally has no interest on the on-field matter of Scottish soccer, it is interesting to see a Livingston fan pointing out the buffoonery of this Dundee player. I’ve worked with Livingston since 2018 and sound commercial dealings have been the key to their success.

These quotes from Charlie Adam are horrendous however and I can’t see him working post playing. What could the reward possibly be for Livingston and Dundee from rangers getting “more of the pie”? If your club are as commercially alert as you then Dundee FC will be non league very shortly. 

what hes saying is not any different to whats happening now is it...we could get a deal pumping £100 million into scottish football every season and the bigot brothers would demand and probably get £90 million of that money...if rangers dont want to advertise the sponsors just divvy up their share of the money...they'll soon change their tune when they realise a large amount of cash is not heading their way.

23 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

This is a very interesting commercial discussion and as someone who personally has no interest on the on-field matter of Scottish soccer, it is interesting to see a Livingston fan pointing out the buffoonery of this Dundee player. I’ve worked with Livingston since 2018 and sound commercial dealings have been the key to their success.

These quotes from Charlie Adam are horrendous however and I can’t see him working post playing. What could the reward possibly be for Livingston and Dundee from rangers getting “more of the pie”? If your club are as commercially alert as you then Dundee FC will be non league very shortly. 

I’m prepared to wager anything you like. I predict Charlie will continue to work in football when he retires from playing either coaching or media. What’s your thoughts?

28 minutes ago, J.domingo said:

Soccer?

Livingston's successful commercial dealings?

Dundee FC ending up non league due to commercial reasons?

Think you need to read up on Scottish football m9.

1 minute ago, johnnydun said:

Soccer?

Livingston's successful commercial dealings?

Dundee FC ending up non league due to commercial reasons?

Think you need to read up on Scottish football m9.

he probably did more than commercial dealings to be involved with livi.

4 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I don't think over ever seen a message I've been less interested in on this thread than that pish by the American Livingston 'commercial expert', and that takes some doing.

We’re needing American Fan to go and sort this ‘dude’ out. 

56 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

This Cinch deal is only £8m over 5 years divided between 42 teams. The last deal was something like a 2 year deal with Ladbrokes worth £5m. It’s not major money unless I’ve got my figures wrong. 

We're paying the people that organised the deal £100k per annum for the duration as well. The deal is shite. It's better than no deal, but that doesn't make it good.

6 hours ago, J.domingo said:

What could the reward possibly be for Livingston and Dundee from rangers getting “more of the pie”? If your club are as commercially alert as you then Dundee FC will be non league very shortly. 

It's not difficult - if giving Rangers a bigger share means they will play ball with the current deal then the reward is in keeping the deal alive.   

I don't understand the problem tbh. For years Celtic were fucking off actual games in the league season so they could go on tours for more income solely for themselves. 

Rangers are now the Champions of the league and they're wanting to dictate what's going to be. 

It's the circle of life. 

the lion king GIF by Walt Disney Records

6 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I don't think I've ever seen a message I've been less interested in on this thread than that pish by the American Livingston 'commercial expert', and that takes some doing.

384657748_tenor(2).gif.e38db4abb62044ef3c4ace31b77430a5.gif

that feeling when you're no longer classed as the thread shitposter

Couldn't really care less about this cinch saga, but what will boil my piss is if the whole thing keels over, and then we're subjected to the usual tranche of chairmen and directors blurting out dire warnings about clubs going to the wall and such because they've lost out on tuppence ha'penny a week.

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

We're paying the people that organised the deal £100k per annum for the duration as well. The deal is shite. It's better than no deal, but that doesn't make it good.

Those people will get more than our club out the deal then 😂😂😂 it really is a shit deal. 

Scottish football needs to start thinking outside the box to generate more money. Consistently shite deals from broadcasters and sponsors. Aren’t we meant to be the most attended league per head of population in Europe as well 🤦🏻‍♂️

Edited by Yenitit

6 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I don't understand the problem tbh. For years Celtic were fucking off actual games in the league season so they could go on tours for more income solely for themselves. 

Rangers are now the Champions of the league and they're wanting to dictate what's going to be. 

It's the circle of life. 

the lion king GIF by Walt Disney Records

Get  Nelms involved. He will no doubt go with peer pressure but he will upset plenty. 

7 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

I know we all love Charles but his comments were idiotic. Why the f**k should we accept an even smaller cut because the OF are having a tantrum?

Aye, despite the expected spin from Rangers fans and the attempted mitigation for Charlie's comments by a few of our own I find Adam's latest wading in on the cinch thing really tiresome. I know it's all going on in the other thread, but it's clear what Charlie meant and there is no spin doctoring out of it, imo.

Maybe because he was in England for so long he's forgotten what Dees think of the Old Firm, but I mean can't he read the room. I love watching the guy play, but can't he contain his *** tendencies at least while he is wearing our jersey, being paid through season ticket holder money and a couple of Dee sponsors?? It's cringeworthy.

p.s. I hope that Rangers get in line or are dealt with harshly.

p.s.s. They probably will continue to be massive pains in the arse and nothing will be done about it.