Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

For me i'd be resting Adam as we'll need him 90 minutes in both games if we go through. 

Marshall in for Christie and see how Kerr performs at RB (I've said since he was first put there i prefer him LB). He's performed well there the last couple of games but we need Marshall to get minutes in aswell.

Fontaine looked like he was feeling his leg, hopefully it was precaution so drop McGhee back put McGowan central and bring in McDaid.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Two one man teams going at it. Lafferty against our defence gives me the fear but if Adam is on form we can beat anyone.

Tommy Wright is much smarter than yer average Championship manager so you'd imagine he'd be focused on getting Adam marked out the game.

Still, Saturday first!

Hes also incredibly predictable, and is trying to replicate Saints with a squad thats nowhere near good enough for that style.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

I’ll admit I haven’t seen Killie at all this season but when you look through their squad there are a lot of decent players in there who you would think are too good for the Championship.

I suppose you could do the same for us.

Most are past it. Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, and Burke all look good on paper, but they're all past their best. Burke the best of that bunch but hes reliant on the full back being unable to run.

Their goalkeepers are all shite, their right backs are all shite, their centre backs are all shite, their CMs are all immobile, and the strikers are all shite bar Lafferty.

Andersons runs in the middle of the park would cause chaos as they have nobody able to match those runs in midfield, and the CBs are too shite to pick up on it too.

21 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Unfortunately it looks like Killie in the final (assuming we get there). I’d really fancy us against County but Killie have a few really good players.

Killie are there for a reason mate, can't be better than county. League table doesn't lie 

Pains me to say it but if it’s Killie they will scoosh it, Lafferty will run riot, pray for a Motherwell result and you’ve a chance

Apart from two periods in the first half- two great blocks in quick succession and a ridiculously disallowed goal, we looked pretty comfortable. Add to that cracking Charlie passes for good finishes and it was a very professional performance. Well done. 

A wee Dundee beer to celebrate a big win. 

A5AA8A23-836C-49CF-8BD8-3A91FCC5A305.jpeg

Kilmarnock absolutely bottled a sure win against a team with nothing to play for tonight. Excuse me if I'm not as concerned as some other fans.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

Kilmarnock absolutely bottled a sure win against a team with nothing to play for tonight. Excuse me if I'm not as concerned as some other fans.

True.

And could you imagine the fucking joy of relegating not only Killie and that baldy seething fan they have but their sad fat grass of a manager as well.

Ooft.

21 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hes also incredibly predictable, and is trying to replicate Saints with a squad thats nowhere near good enough for that style.

Most are past it. Broadfoot, Dicker, Power, and Burke all look good on paper, but they're all past their best. Burke the best of that bunch but hes reliant on the full back being unable to run.

Their goalkeepers are all shite, their right backs are all shite, their centre backs are all shite, their CMs are all immobile, and the strikers are all shite bar Lafferty.

Andersons runs in the middle of the park would cause chaos as they have nobody able to match those runs in midfield, and the CBs are too shite to pick up on it too.

Amazing how quickly exhaustion can creep up on you.

No need for you to pipe up Boredom.

Thank you.

Man of the match performance from my player of the year tonight. Take a bow Mr Adam 👏👏👏

48 minutes ago, embow said:

That'll be McPake on a two year contract extension now👍

Back in yer box cunto. 

Thank you. 

Just now, Yenitit said:

Back in yer box cunto. 

Thank you. 

Very pleasing 😂

Oops! Almost forgot the obligatory "Thank you".🤭

40 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

For me i'd be resting Adam as we'll need him 90 minutes in both games if we go through. 

Marshall in for Christie and see how Kerr performs at RB (I've said since he was first put there i prefer him LB). He's performed well there the last couple of games but we need Marshall to get minutes in aswell.

Fontaine looked like he was feeling his leg, hopefully it was precaution so drop McGhee back put McGowan central and bring in McDaid.

Thank you.

Hard to disagree with that. 

Kerr to right back

Marshall left back

McGhee centrehalf 

Anderson playing McGhee’s midfield role

Thats the changes I’d definitely make for Saturday and would consider giving Adam a breather and put Gowser in his position with Afolabi getting a run out. 

Is it 5 subs that can be used in these games?

What Lafferty is currently doing isn't sustainable, hes due a game or two where he misses chances he shouldn't.
Either that or break his legs early on.
Just get the Dens DJ to play The Fields of Anthenry before the game to get the daft c**t's blood boiling.

8 minutes ago, embow said:

Very pleasing 😂

Oops! Almost forgot the obligatory "Thank you".🤭

You’re learning 😉

Nice to see the FA Cup Final is the build up to the big game on Saturday night. 

We really are box office. 

2 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

I'm just trying to figure out how that receipt still says the boozy cow. 

Can someone answer the man's god damn enquiry! 

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

If it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

Unless this is the answer? 

Have to say, we'd be Hearts-esque favourites for the league if we stayed down and kept the nucleus of this team even if McPake stayed on. 

Just don't get humiliated in the next 3 games and I'm going into next season in a really positive place.

Never thought I'd say that even a couple of weeks ago based on the last 5 seasons.