Jump to content
Mr Gandosaur

All things Dundee FC

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

Calvin Miller having a decent game for Notts County 

 

Hopefully they keep him off the penalties 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Raith our first hurdle to pass then.

Dunfermline missed chance after chance in them two legs - we should be confident. A team with Davidson and Benedictus at the back shouldn't be striking fear into us.

Get the job done Dundee.

As a side note Montrose beating Morten is a lovely wee bonus in the relegation first leg and if the DABs remain behind in the second half ill certainly be enjoying a cold one tonight.

Roll on Wednesday.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dundee-FC92 said:

Raith our first hurdle to pass then.

Dunfermline missed chance after chance in them two legs - we should be confident. A team with Davidson and Benedictus at the back shouldn't be striking fear into us.

Get the job done Dundee.

As a side note Montrose beating Morten is a lovely wee bonus in the relegation first leg and the if the DABs remain behind in the second half ill certainly be enjoying a cold one tonight.

Roll on Wednesday.

Thank you.

Davo came off holding his hammy, subbed off for Mendy - the boy who I remember gifting Andy Nelson two goals last season - coming on. Here's hoping Mendy starts at least on Wednesday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

As a side note Montrose beating Morten is a lovely wee bonus in the relegation first leg 

Noticed this this morning. Has the Championship side entering the play off so early always been a thing or has it been brought in just this season? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Noticed this this morning. Has the Championship side entering the play off so early always been a thing or has it been brought in just this season? 

What do you mean? That Morton play 4th in the seaside? That's always been a thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stellaboz said:

What do you mean? That Morton play 4th in the seaside? That's always been a thing.

Cheers. I've never noticed before. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Noticed this this morning. Has the Championship side entering the play off so early always been a thing or has it been brought in just this season? 

Pretty sure it's the norm although could be wrong, wouldn't usually pay attention but for the Vile Morten.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye, for the Championship and L1 play-offs it's 11th vs 4th, 2nd vs 3rd, then winners play in the final. As it should be, not this stupid stepladder version we have to take part in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get in Rovers always good to beat the Pars. Dundee are nothing to fear. Head to head this season we've come out on top, however they are the form team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shouldn't be worried about Dundee nothing brilliant. Beat them 3-1 at home last time and fatbelly gutbucket Adams was playing, bring it on😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Davo came off holding his hammy, subbed off for Mendy - the boy who I remember gifting Andy Nelson two goals last season - coming on. Here's hoping Mendy starts at least on Wednesday.

The potential for Nando to hammer Dundee is delicious...and there's also the chance he'll absolutely f**k it up, so fun for you too! Plus, Davo could be just fine. Looking forward to a couple of interesting matches, and wondering how Mcpake will play this? Surely there has to be a way to screw up he hasn't used yet this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh dear, a Diddy invasion from the Rovers into the Dundee FC Forum. Get these no marks beaten Dundee.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that bothered about us that you have to come on our topic and erm discuss how unbothered you are?

 

Classic wee team mentality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rovers were superb against Dunfermline in the 5-1 drubbing of the Pars a few weeks ago when the losers gave Rovers so much space. 
The Dee need to avoid that and put lots of pressure on the Rovers defence Davi, Bene and Mendy all have plenty errors in them! Pace from McMullan, good crosses from Charlie and I’d hope we’d create chances for Cummings in enough quantity over two legs to shade the tie.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lellywong said:

Shouldn't be worried about Dundee nothing brilliant. Beat them 3-1 at home last time and fatbelly gutbucket Adams was playing, bring it on😁

Bait GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Robin.Hood said:

If you need a laugh 

IMG-20210508-WA0028.jpg

That’s got be be a fake.  There is no way United fans would be behind something like this.......oh, wait a minute.........

71790ED1-1ACC-4FCB-9D70-2B81864BA3E5.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...