All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

It is a big shout but I've not witnessed many at Dens with that composure at 16 and arguably outperforming the rest of the midfield in that breakout season. Some talent. Long way to go but as you say this season is the crucial one for him as to whether he fulfills his talent or just becomes another of our long line of youths who don't make it.

Last season I felt Anderson was the one who did very well. Robertson I still havnt seen much to think this boy will make the break through. In my opinion I'd hope mcpake would put him out on loan somewhere and get him more game time. Anderson had a fair few games last season and chipped in with goals also so more of the same with him I hope 

5 minutes ago, The Derry said:

Maybe Sheridan wanted to travel the world and play football wherever he could.  Not everyone wants to play Scottish fitba all their days.

Maybe he was pish and playing in Cyprus,Bulgaria and polish fodder teams with the best time of his career he scored a WHOLE 19 goals 10 year ago against teams even football manager has never heard off,but aye I’m sure he and his family loved moving every half season 

1 minute ago, D TOTAL said:

Maybe he was pish and playing in Cyprus,Bulgaria and polish fodder teams with the best time of his career he scored a WHOLE 19 goals 10 year ago against teams even football manager has never heard off,but aye I’m sure he and his family loved moving every half season 

What a peculiar outburst.

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

I bought mine online and picked it up a couple of days later.

Cheers. Wasn't sure what the situation was but noticed my confirmation email said "Tickets will be delivered prior to the start of the season". Will give them a call nearer the first game.

4 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

dont see what the problem is with sheridan popping off around the world and getting paid to do it...hes here lets atleast give him 5 mins into his debut before telling him to gtf 😁

No, he’s an underwhelming signing that we could have spent on other areas

Spoiler

Screenshot this for when I’m proved horribly wrong 😅

2 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

No, he’s an underwhelming signing that we could have spent on other areas

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot this for when I’m proved horribly wrong 😅

maybe the funds are still there to be spent on other areas...hes a big lump its something we dont have up front lets see how he gets on before getting the pitchforks out 

Don’t get the negativity around the Sheridan signing. I’m really optimistic about him and I think he’s exactly the type of player we need. A big guy to hold the ball up and lay it off to the midfielders and wide men breaking forward. Mullen really grafted at the end of last season but I’ve never seen him win a decent header and he scores very few goals to boot.
Finally ball winning is one of young Fin’s biggest attributes.

On 18/07/2021 at 09:31, Mr. Alli said:

As @RandomGuy. quite rightly says, team specific forums are always, always an absolute minter-thon. No doubt some great guys (top the head - the rev and shaded.) there's always guys like cobra who, for all I applaud it, is just so blinded and encapsulated in Dundee FC that they could murder a whole orphanage and he'd paint it a good picture for the world.

Completely forgot that guy Cobra existed, and laughing at him was the reason I'd dip into that site. Had a wee gander for the first time in a while and he doesn't disappoint.

Screenshot_20210720-071640_Chrome.thumb.jpg.af2d6cb8b75111ff4405dd0151055bf1.jpg

I mean, we won two trophies and in terms of form were comfortably the 3rd best team in the country over the past 6 months (a 2021 table has us 4pts behind Celtic with 3 less games played). A lot of those games were comfortable wins, most noticeably our 3-0 win away to Motherwell which could've been 6 or 7 without a complaint.

It's brilliant how blinkered he is.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Completely forgot that guy Cobra existed, and laughing at him was the reason I'd dip into that site. Had a wee gander for the first time in a while and he doesn't disappoint.

Screenshot_20210720-071640_Chrome.thumb.jpg.af2d6cb8b75111ff4405dd0151055bf1.jpg

I mean, we won two trophies and in terms of form were comfortably the 3rd best team in the country over the past 6 months (a 2021 table has us 4pts behind Celtic with 3 less games played). A lot of those games were comfortable wins, most noticeably our 3-0 win away to Motherwell which could've been 6 or 7 without a complaint.

It's brilliant how blinkered he is.

1 hour ago, Vernon gilmore said:

Have to admit I really laughed out loud when I read Cobra statement on dark blue , he’s definitely dundees version of Shedka on Dab Mad 

f**k all wrong with seeing the world through Dark Blue specs IMO.

On 19/07/2021 at 10:35, Dundee-FC92 said:

We're in a far superior position than under McCann anyway. When you look at the squad and first eleven he had us going into the relegation season with it was criminal. How he gets away with it with alot of fans is beyond me.

Sheridan certainly surpasses Mendy and Moussa. There's a lot of banter flung about with Moussa but watching him was genuinely soul destroying. Fucking shite man and due to the amount of games played he's the worst striker I've seen at Dens alongside Graham Bayne in his second spell.

Hoping to see McCowan, Sheridan and Sweeney on Wednesday night.

On another note if all goes well there should be access to Motherwell away at the end of August for all. Anyone remember the opening game under Bonetti there? Hopefully a similarly massive crowd after all the shite of recent.

Thank you.

The first of many magnificent memories that season. Our first look at Fab Cab and he was simply breathtaking in the early part of that season. The travelling support that day was mighty impressive. Two great goals especially the run from the half way line in the last minute by Artero. Ah f**k it, I'll shut up now. Take 6 minutes out of your day and watch it for yourself.

1 hour ago, Jimi Shandrix said:

The first of many magnificent memories that season. Our first look at Fab Cab and he was simply breathtaking in the early part of that season. The travelling support that day was mighty impressive. Two great goals especially the run from the half way line in the last minute by Artero. Ah f**k it, I'll shut up now. Take 6 minutes out of your day and watch it for yourself.

That was lovely. Good day and good memories that was. I miss it all. Was good n fun times 

19 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Remember sitting on the bus on the way home after that, thinking we're going to win this fucking league.😃

Thank you.

Then the following league game we spanked Dunfermline 3-0 at Dens and could have scored quite a few more, we then believed the league was ours, lol. 

Always remember after the Motherwell game the bus back to The Fort seemed to take no time, mucho enjoyable journey!

Regards