All things Dundee FC

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

He just finished a big update last week, I don't believe this is his doing.

im wondering if something has went wrong with the update..has it been hacked? is somebody wanting money?...its a strange one as whoever ran it bleeds dark blue

Edited by Meeniedee

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

The main guy done a forum update less than a week ago. Wonder if something personal has happened, or he's got into some bother.

The host was debating Covid and taking a lot of flak from people that believe in some of the conspiracy theories upon which his brother (who's a mod) then closed the thread. Dunno if that might have been something related but didn't seem like there was anything out of line.

The guy he was last arguing with on twitter is also an anti-vaxxer, and was complaining about being banned for no reason. Certainly sounds related.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

The guy he was last arguing with on twitter is also an anti-vaxxer, and was complaining about being banned for no reason. Certainly sounds related.

That skullduggery was certainly a regular poster.

Easy to have a really tough day, get involved in a wee online spat and have that be the trigger where you just say, 'f**k it'.

I know in my own personal life that there's been days where I've been feeling really low, got in an argument and I've just let the pish get to me by taking the Internet far too seriously.

Hope he has a change of heart if it's not hacked as I was just getting back to using it after 3 year exile.

was on Dark Blue Forum earlier today.. sounds like some jiggery pokery has ensued.. be a shame to lose the forum.. The only one I never check these days is Dundee mad.. used to inhabit it.. It's now the preserve of space cadets... 

Just now, Napper2 said:

was on Dark Blue Forum earlier today.. sounds like some jiggery pokery has ensued.. be a shame to lose the forum.. The only one I never check these days is Dundee mad.. used to inhabit it.. It's now the preserve of space cadets... 

Just checked it there. One guy saying, 'I wonder if we will see some come back. I hope they know people here don't have short memories'.

Fucking hell. :lol:

Just now, Napper2 said:

i posted my todays courier picture on there last night was getting regular notifications when folk reacted or replied to it all day...something has went down which is a pity as i tended to find it was the best site for rumours and gossip that normally tended to be true.

4 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just checked it there. One guy saying, 'I wonder if we will see some come back. I hope they know people here don't have short memories'.

Fucking hell. :lol:

its the only dundee page i dont look at anymore..full of belters and you cant even have a bit of banter on other teams boards without getting banned FACT 

Edited by Meeniedee

Just now, Napper2 said:

I hope it comes back.. not all I agreed with on there.. but, on the whole, a good forum, with good people posting..

i get the feeling on that site that a lot of posters were older dundee supporters who cared a hell of a lot about the club and werent really into the pisstaking side of things.

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

i get the feeling on that site that a lot of posters were older dundee supporters who cared a hell of a lot about the club and werent really into the pisstaking side of things.

DundeeMad is plagued by wind up merchants that are similar to how that old St Mirren fan Captain Sensible used to be.  That, and good Dees who done a lot of good (and others that done not so much) for the club but ended falling into their own arse and deemed themselves to be important.

Only one left that I could say was universally liked was Shaded who always seemed a reasonable guy and done a lot of good.

An influx of posters from a "one club" forum, which generally means they're morons and unsuited to the multi club environment, you say?

Dees.thumb.jpg.6416f148ba44d94ff5f91ed0761fb751.jpg

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

An influx of posters from a "one club" forum, which generally means they're morons and unsuited to the multi club environment, you say?

Dees.thumb.jpg.6416f148ba44d94ff5f91ed0761fb751.jpg

here m'lord is example A when i said boys prefer the dark blues forum rather than coming on here and having boring c***s commenting on every dundee thread.

2 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

here m'lord is example A when i said boys prefer the dark blues forum rather than coming on here and having boring c***s commenting on every dundee thread.

You talked about me before I appeared m8, looks like I was mentioned a few days ago too for some reason.

Strange behaviour.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

You talked about me before I appeared m8, looks like I was mentioned a few days ago too for some reason.

Strange behaviour.

i talked about you before you appeared 🤣i mentioned fans of other clubs commenting on every single dundee discussion(no names) yet you assume it was about you 🤣having said that you do seem to appear rather often on a dundee thread pretending you are in the know.

How odd to the see the site shut down permanently one week after a big update.

John seemed in good form and wasn't talking about quitting.

I have a feeling it's related to the covid thread that was moved from the DFC section and then closed earlier tonight.

9 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

FFS guys I’d thought Greg had came home with all these new posts 🤦🏻‍♂️

Fat c**t will be joining you once pre-season training ends.