All things Dundee FC

1 hour ago, Mr. Alli said:

CDM. You need to move very little, you get to nail, cunts and you get to spray the ba aboot literally controlling the other 19 outfield players and the tempo of the game. 

_methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_9f30bcd6-6367-11e9-b696-822cbbf2340e.thumb.jpg.a67710b309bd31d2754ed9014a659d08.jpg

and afterwards you can strut around the dressing room showing off your six pack.

Thank you.

Edited by Bigmouth Strikes Again

1 minute ago, Boo Khaki said:

At the risk of summoning Random, were we no supposed to be signing Guy Melamed?

I'm pretty sure he is literally the only one who has ever suggested that. And you'll definitely have summoned him.

There was some source suggested that we were very interested in signing a recently released Premiership striker. Pretty sure folk were querying if it was Melamed they were hinting at and Random just confirmed it. Apparently he's in discussions to move back to Israel anyway, so it looks like it's a non-event in any case.

While you are here Random, any info on how much we're paying Ryan Sweeney? TYVM, KthxBye and all that.

1 hour ago, D TOTAL said:

With Neil Alexander leaving yinited who would you prefer to have out the 2, Alexander or Combe 

Alexander every day of the week. The evidence is what Siegrist was like as a keeper when he started working with Alexander and him now.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alexander every day of the week. The evidence is what Siegrist was like as a keeper when he started working with Alexander and him now.

Marciano is a good keeper as is the dabrowski would Combe not have had a hand in those, unsure who the cove keeper is 

18 minutes ago, D TOTAL said:

Marciano is a good keeper as is the dabrowski would Combe not have had a hand in those, unsure who the cove keeper is 

Marciano was Israel's number 1 when he joined Hibs and was a fantastic keeper from day 1.

Don't know enough about Dabrowski but he's 23 and not number 1 at Hibs yet. 

11 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

How much coaching does a keeper really need tho. Let’s be honest it’s the shite and brain dead players that go in the goal. Keeper’s are a weird bunch with weird dress sense that are best avoided, we all know this.

“ oi ye dafty catch this, right now dive and stop this going in the goal behind you and if you’ve got half a brain push it wide of the goal, I’ll pass this ball to you along the ground just blooter it anywhere away fae the goal”. That’s it, that’s goalkeeping coaching in a nutshell 😉

Edited by Yenitit

2 hours ago, Yenitit said:

How much coaching does a keeper really need tho. Let’s be honest it’s the shite and brain dead players that go in the goal. Keeper’s are a weird bunch with weird dress sense that are best avoided, we all know this.

“ oi ye dafty catch this, right now dive and stop this going in the goal behind you and if you’ve got half a brain push it wide of the goal, I’ll pass this ball to you along the ground just blooter it anywhere away fae the goal”. That’s it, that’s goalkeeping coaching in a nutshell 😉

First rule of goalkeeping: 

Make the Save

On 14/07/2021 at 08:15, RossBFaeDundee said:

According to McPake, Marshall's knock isn't too bad thankfully.

Just watched the highlights, as I'd only been able to catch snippets of the game, but McMullan looked like he could've had 5 or 6 goals today, absolutely lethal. Also didn't realise how close Cummings came to making it 5.

Should've had the VAR out for that one. Some strike. 

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Has DeeTV access been revoked for season ticket holders? I was getting access all last season but now only getting the 30 second clips?

I believe season ticket holders were only given access last season because we weren't allowed into games. You normally have to subscribe to DeeTV.

I believe season ticket holders were only given access last season because we weren't allowed into games. You normally have to subscribe to DeeTV.

It’s a wee bit shite that to be honest. Cheaper just to get DeeTV. They should have given us 2 seasons IMO.