All things Dundee FC

1 minute ago, Girth said:

Any good? Sounds promising. 

Just like I won't deem Sweeney as being shite, I won't deem Panter as being great, but early signs were promising!

On 10/07/2021 at 12:56, RossBFaeDundee said:

Apparently Exeter City have tabled an offer for our trialist goalie yesterday. I wouldn't be shocked if that was that for him, but we'll see I suppose.

I hope that if we do end up going for this keeper, that he's ready to challenge Legzdins. I don't think Legzdins has fully proven himself yet. He's up there with the best we've had since Rab (bar a 6 month amazing spell from Bain) but that's not saying much when the competition has been Kyle Letheren, Dan Twardzik, Steve Simonsen, John Gibson, David Mitchell, Jack Hamilton, Calum Ferrie, Arvid Schenk and Seny Dieng.

Only Dieng and possibly Simonsen can lay claim to being at least equal.

It's gonna be a long season and we need Legzdins to be top quality with our back-line or if he's not the one, then whoever his challenger is.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

I hope that if we do end up going for this keeper, that he's ready to challenge Legzdins. I don't think Legzdins has fully proven himself yet. He's up there with the best we've had since Rab (bar a 6 month amazing spell from Bain) but that's not saying much when the competition has been Kyle Letheren, Dan Twardzik, Steve Simonsen, John Gibson, David Mitchell, Jack Hamilton, Calum Ferrie, Arvid Schenk and Seny Dieng.

It's gonna be a long season and we need Legzdins to be top quality with our back-line or if he's not the one, then whoever his challenger is.

How about Danny Rogers lol

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I thought he was on trial at United. Ffs.

We are also looking at Ian Lawlor on trial according to the Courier, which from initial looks seems at least a bit better. 

image.png.3350ffb120a8da70f2393c70ca0676aa.png

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Got a soft spot for letheren the others meh 

38 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We are also looking at Ian Lawlor on trial according to the Courier, which from initial looks seems at least a bit better. 

image.png.3350ffb120a8da70f2393c70ca0676aa.png

Sign him. I've been giving my DAB mate it tight about the prospect of them signing Rogers to replace Siegrist (prior to Carson signing).

40 minutes ago, Zoomer Brown said:

eh'll no hear a bad word aboot Arvid Schenk, fucking legend!

Since you're here lol, I'm hearing Lawrence Shankland to Dens on a season long loan period to alleviate the considerable strain on the existing Tannadice salary levels to prolong your club's very existence until season 2022/23.

See how he performs, we may offer a pre-contract come January. However he has to improve upon his figures of last season, imho. 

Regards

1 hour ago, This Charming Man said:

Since you're here lol, I'm hearing Lawrence Shankland to Dens on a season long loan period to alleviate the considerable strain on the existing Tannadice salary levels to prolong your club's very existence until season 2022/23.

See how he performs, we may offer a pre-contract come January. However he has to improve upon his figures of last season, imho. 

Regards

can you afford £5k bonus a goal?

27 minutes ago, Zoomer Brown said:

can you afford £5k bonus a goal?

322832095_OIP(7).jpg.23a4f7357764385e1251c81147595b5a.jpg     TCP, aka as Tom, Thomas, Tam Courts Pish.     Apply with care and cotton wool.

Oh my giddy aunt, if we sign Sir Lawrence of Shankland it will be on our t&c's, not that of the fat lad's personal menu list, more probably to cloud over Tony's eventual escape clause actually!

Check out the expressions below, two managers ago I may add and counting.

Not our problem thankfully. 🧐  😁

1802054380_qa2.jpg.3ac612fefd69446ffc6057766cc6f5b6.jpg     

Feel sorry for Corey Panter. He might turn out to be shite, he might turn out to be Maldini. He might turn out to play for Barcelona or Lochee United.

He will always remember the day he signed for the best club in his life as the day his nation went oot.